Tacoma get together and interview jan 8

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay! Congrats guys! It's so exiting, having been on these forums and seeing all the posts from everyone and now hearing of acceptance. I got a call the second day they started making calls, it was excruciating!! I wrote myself off as well, figured they could call everyone in one day. Well.....THEY DIDN'T. So try to get some sleep I'm sure they'll make more calls tomorrow, I'm living proof. See you in the summer! -Laura (Yakima)

Thank you everyone, I know they will be making more calls tomorrow since they started so late today. Looking forward to some more good news tomorrow. Believe me easy to say but for some reason if you don't get in this year be determined!!! This was my THIRD time applying first interview so the fact you made it to interview make a promise you will try again if it doesn't work this year. I can say that because I have been there, twice :) I have a feeling I will be seeing most of you.

Thank you everyone! Also, I agree with Kate, they did start the calls pretty late & have a feeling we will be seeing you all in Seattle! Seriously, you guys were very impressive during the interviews.

Kate-yes, it was Mr. Quigley. Really though, I wasn't able to answer the phone, so I got a voicemail. Although it was the most wonderful voicemail ever, I started to wonder if I had just been punked! I pm's Tracie H. to ask her if Mr. Quigley was the one who called her last month (and if he called from a Kansas number). Phew!

Archived