Sign in to follow this  
Kwied1

intervew notice?

I called today they said that they start interviewing in January and will most likely continue through the summer, I guess you find out based on when you submitted your application. If you submitted early you should hear sooner then someone who applied later. they start class in November 2013.

What was the supplemental? I want to see if I submitted it as well.

The supplemental was a CV/resume and documentation of PA shadowing hours, if I recall correctly.

They lost my supplemental and resume as well. I got an email from them last week saying that I didn't qualify because I missed the deadline - I almost freaked out lol. I was able to clear it all up - Julia was really great about it. Earlier this week I got an email saying that my application was under review.

Hi Ariel!

How was the interview? Have you heard back from them? When do you think they will notify people if they are accepted?

Claudia