Hey guys! Are there any Duke PA students that can tell me how quickly they heard back if they got in or not? I know they said two weeks, but the admissions coordinator said it might be earlier. I am just curious because I was accepted into another program and the deposit is due November 12th. It would be glorious to know one way or the other before I part with that money. Like someone said in another thread, my wallet doesn't exactly runneth over...

I'm a current Duke PA student. I interviewed on Tuesday and heard back the following Monday. The usualy protocol here is M-Th with 10 students each day - 40 total for that interview week. 2/3 of those are given acceptance or rejectance letters within a couple weeks, while the other 1/3 are thrown back into the total pool and will be evaluated later on once they've seen who all has accepted their admission. Hope that helps. PM me with any questions.

• 4 years later...
On 11/1/2012 at 0:07 PM, Cdsams42 said:

Hey guys! Are there any Duke PA students that can tell me how quickly they heard back if they got in or not? I know they said two weeks, but the admissions coordinator said it might be earlier. I am just curious because I was accepted into another program and the deposit is due November 12th. It would be glorious to know one way or the other before I part with that money. Like someone said in another thread, my wallet doesn't exactly runneth over...

I am an incoming first year at Duke's PA program. I interviewed on a Wednesday and heard back the following Monday. There were 15-16 people in my interview group and almost half of us are in the incoming class. I believe differing groups will have different outcomes. 

Archived