Middle TN State University 2023-2024 Application cycle

8 hours ago, Nangs412 said:

so glad i'm not alone in waiting!!!!!! they really are taking their sweet time 🥲 

i haven't gotten ANY emails though from them, not even interview eligible or that they're looking at my application 😶

Same lol, but I emailed Candace to update her on a repeat course and she said they will be reviewing apps in the next couple of weeks for Jan & Feb interviews.. so I’m guessing no more this month? 

• Thanks 1

On 12/5/2023 at 3:14 PM, Nangs412 said:

would anyone who was offered an interview mind sharing their stats? i applied in late may but haven't heard anything at all.. just wondering if i even have a shot at an interview 

I’m all for transparency…I don’t have exacts but their specific prereqs range from A to B-. I’m a nontrad applicant and didn’t perform that great in undergrad(low 3 science gpa) but 3.9 gpa in my last 60 science credits. 1000s of hours in clinical and volunteer experience and I was pretty proud of my personal statement.

This program holistically reviews each app by hand which is why it takes a while for interview invites!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PAhopeful321 said:

I’m all for transparency…I don’t have exacts but their specific prereqs range from A to B-. I’m a nontrad applicant and didn’t perform that great in undergrad(low 3 science gpa) but 3.9 gpa in my last 60 science credits. 1000s of hours in clinical and volunteer experience and I was pretty proud of my personal statement.

This program holistically reviews each app by hand which is why it takes a while for interview invites!

Did you interview today? How did it go? 

3 minutes ago, PAhopeful321 said:

Yes! It was really long and exhausting but it was a good experience. Seems like a great program and they have a lot to offer for being so new. 

So glad to hear that. Hope you had a great interview! What do they offer that is different from other schools if you don’t mind me asking? 

Edited by CHOCPA
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, SGmedicine said:

Hey! I got the “interview eligible” email on Friday. It said final interview date will be late February. Fingers crossed.

definitely! i have all of my fingers and toes crossed for us!! 🤣 

i haven't been able to stop checking my email all day 😭

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, SGmedicine said:

Oh toes are def crossed as well 🤣 this is ridiculous. I applied in June😭 

5 hours ago, Nangs412 said:

definitely! i have all of my fingers and toes crossed for us!! 🤣 

i haven't been able to stop checking my email all day 😭

Haha, I feel this! I also applied in June.

My email app is getting refreshed every 2 minutes lol. I’ve ran out of patience, I fear 😂

• Haha 1