Middle TN State University 2023-2024 Application cycle

On 8/29/2023 at 4:53 PM, RedBlossom10 said:

Hey everyone, I submitted my application for the program at the beginning of august. I also paid the fee and received a receipt. I never received any email from the program stating that they received my application or anything else.. is this normal for this program?

This was exactly why I reached out; because I did not receive any kind of confirmation which scared me a little. 
All they said was that they'd be looking at applications soon and the first session was scheduled for mid-late September. 

9 hours ago, PAhopeful321 said:

Has anyone received an interview invite and when did you apply? I applied a little later than I wanted to

when i reached out to them last week for an update, they said that the first interview invites were to go out sometime this week or next! i don't think anyone has heard back yet 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, aPA1day said:

Haha, this is kinda crazy! Based on the timeline of previous years, I was expecting that interviews would have been going out awhile ago. 

Interesting. They really have us waiting this year lol. 

Yeah it's possible but I figured the first thing about October would start the email chains. I've heard from three schools this week alone so be patient, I think it's coming.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bnf0003 said:

I got an invitation to interview on 10/27!  I applied last year and they were very quick with communication but I was speaking to the admissions coordinator and she said they've had soem scheduling conflicts this year. Good luck everyone! 

When did you apply? I'm still waiting and hoping for some communication. I applied later about mid August though

8 hours ago, Bnf0003 said:

I got an invitation to interview on 10/27!  I applied last year and they were very quick with communication but I was speaking to the admissions coordinator and she said they've had soem scheduling conflicts this year. Good luck everyone! 

Congratulations! 🙂

When did they extend an interview invite, if you don't mind me asking?