Middle TN State University 2023-2024 Application cycle

I sent via caspa on September 26th. Candace and I had to update a few things I had but was missing, because I thought it wouldn't apply. After that everything was updated and finalized on October 26th. So my timeline is a little different I suppose. 

I noticed someone said the last interview would be late Jan while my email says "final interview date for this admission cycle will be late February 2024".  Maybe they changed it?

On 12/1/2023 at 10:07 AM, AlexPREPA said:

I just got an interview-eligible status, but no invite yet this morning. They said the final interview date will be in late Feb 2024.

Is the interview eligible the same as the score ranking? I got an email stating my app was submitting for ranking but not interview eligible email..

On 11/20/2023 at 4:21 AM, aPA1day said:

I emailed for an update and Candace said my application was in the queue to be reviewed and scored and that they are having interviews in December, January, and February.  

Did you received an interview eligible email or that your app was sent for ranking? I am trying to see if they are two different things.