• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, PA140 said:

Hey guys! Do you think there is an advantage to interviewing in person versus virtually?Β 

Hey! I think its worthwhile to see the facilities but has no weighting on your potential acceptance. If you live in state and don't go it could be interpreted as a lack of interest but if you're out of state and do virtual I don't think they mind at all! (I live in FL and did virtual and got accepted that day)

20 minutes ago, Ohmeelle said:

Was it a group interview? How long was the interview? Some programs do individual, while others do the tour, about the program, and MMI

Virtual: Individual interviews with a panel of people interviewing you for about 20mins. Also a chat with current students and a writing portion. I got a response by that afternoon with my status. Total start to finish was about 4-5 hours if I remember right but you only log in for your portion so maybe 1-1:30 of actual screen time. Hope that helps, no clue what changes they make for in person but good luck!

• Upvote 1

On 8/22/2022 at 12:04 PM, PAHopeful2319 said:

Virtual: Individual interviews with a panel of people interviewing you for about 20mins. Also a chat with current students and a writing portion. I got a response by that afternoon with my status. Total start to finish was about 4-5 hours if I remember right but you only log in for your portion so maybe 1-1:30 of actual screen time. Hope that helps, no clue what changes they make for in person but good luck!

Writing? Yikes. Thank you!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I know the current students during the Q&A portion were talking about how we would receive access to a list of student housing options. Does anyone know how to get access to this list? I have started calling around to different rental properties and the landlords are all saying that everything is filling up already.Β πŸ˜–