Application cycle 2023-2024

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You get to choose your interview date! There are about 8 days in August to choose from and around 6 in September, but I didn't look any further than that. Based on the sign up software it seems like they're interviewing around 8 people a day starting at 7:45am (you don't get to choose your time, everyone gets 7:45am). 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/10/2023 at 12:19 PM, aspiringpa7799 said:

I received an interview in September, I am so excited! I feel that they look at applicants holistically, I have high PCE and an average/above average GPA. Does anyone know what interview type(s) I should prepare for? Thank you!

I went to an information session, and it seems like you have multiple 1 on 1 interviews and they discuss different areas of your app. Sounded like it was pretty straightforward and they just want to get to know you! Are you September 7? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/9/2023 at 9:27 AM, GoingToBePA said:

Has anyone from the 8/11 interview group received their response since being put on hold?

I have not heard back yet. I was at the 8/10 interview, and I was put on hold as well. This Thursday will be the last day for them to send out decisions for us according to their 2-3 week extension on the decision. Fingers crossed for good news!

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, papapapa1234 said:

If anyone has interviewed in Sept, when did you hear back? and has anyone heard anything lately?

I interviewed earlier this month, they said we'd hear back in 2 weeks. Today is exactly 2 weeks so I'm hoping to hear something from them today. Will update if I do.