Middle TN State University 2023-2024 Application cycle

On 10/9/2023 at 10:43 AM, PAhopeful321 said:

When did you apply? I'm still waiting and hoping for some communication. I applied later about mid August though

I can’t remember the exact date but it was very early. I applied here last year and they were good with communication. Candace said they were having scheduling conflicts. I applied around July last year and didn’t hear back until November. Stay hopeful, you got this! They don’t start until summer, so they have some flexibility with interview dates. 

• Like 2

On 10/31/2023 at 4:06 PM, Nangs412 said:

does anyone know if they started sending out interview invites for november yet?

I haven’t gotten anything yet and I am an alumni and TN resident. Last thing was Candace told me I was going for faculty review. 

Edited by CHOCPA

On 11/10/2023 at 3:11 PM, serenanicole98 said:

I emailed for confirmation on 9/26 and they responded back the same day saying "it should make its way to the graduate college for review within the next 2-3 weeks" and I still haven't heard anything. 

i heard something similar. i really don't want to reach back out and be annoying but the waiting is killing me 😞 

36 minutes ago, ThePaStudent said:

I reached out to Candace yesterday (for like the 2nd time) and she told me that my application was still being reviewed and scoring for possible interview for December…not sure what exactly that means. Was anyone else told this? 

In august I reached out and was told my app would be reviewed within 6-7 weeks. Nothing since

7 hours ago, ThePaStudent said:

I reached out to Candace yesterday (for like the 2nd time) and she told me that my application was still being reviewed and scoring for possible interview for December…not sure what exactly that means. Was anyone else told this? 

i'm assuming they aren't going to have interviews at the end of december due to the holidays, so interview invites should be going out soon then? at least i'm hoping so!! anything to keep my hopes up! i think i read somewhere that they usually give at least a two week notice for interview dates

16 hours ago, Nangs412 said:

i'm assuming they aren't going to have interviews at the end of december due to the holidays, so interview invites should be going out soon then? at least i'm hoping so!! anything to keep my hopes up! i think i read somewhere that they usually give at least a two week notice for interview dates

I was thinking the same thing about the holidays! I am crossing my fingers extra hard lol I’m really hoping to hear something from them soon! 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, passionatePA21 said:

Hey, I just wanted to ask if we are supposed to receive a confirmation email from the program. I submitted my application and fees a couple of weeks back, but I haven't heard from anyone. 

i didn't receive a confirmation from the program for my application, just a confirmation that they received my application fee 

• Thanks 1