34 minutes ago, LilyPA said:

Update: I was put on the waitlist 😕

First of all, thanks for the info about the process from your previous post, and secondly, I’m sorry you didn’t get the news you were hoping for after your interview. Try not to lose hope! I know that’s hard, but there’s still a chance they’ll move you from the waitlist to the APOS list, and eventually hopefully you’ll be offered a seat. I’m hoping the best for you!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AngieJ said:

First of all, thanks for the info about the process from your previous post, and secondly, I’m sorry you didn’t get the news you were hoping for after your interview. Try not to lose hope! I know that’s hard, but there’s still a chance they’ll move you from the waitlist to the APOS list, and eventually hopefully you’ll be offered a seat. I’m hoping the best for you!

Thank you so much! I really appreciate that.

Yesterday I received the call I've been hoping for over the last 3 months! I interviewed on Sept. 11th, was placed on the alternate list on Sept. 14th, was moved to the APOS list on Nov. 16th, and was offered a seat in the ATSU PA class of 2026 on Dec. 13th. For those of you still in the waiting game, don't lose hope! It can happen for you, too! 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, AngieJ said:

Yesterday I received the call I've been hoping for over the last 3 months! I interviewed on Sept. 11th, was placed on the alternate list on Sept. 14th, was moved to the APOS list on Nov. 16th, and was offered a seat in the ATSU PA class of 2026 on Dec. 13th. For those of you still in the waiting game, don't lose hope! It can happen for you, too! 

Congratulations Angie!! That’s amazing 😊 hoping to get off alternate and eventually get offered a seat as well 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2023 at 8:30 AM, AngieJ said:

Hi Angie! Congratulations! Did you ever email them a letter of intent in between waiting? 

1 hour ago, paproud58 said:

Hi Angie! Congratulations! Did you ever email them a letter of intent in between waiting? 

No, other than sending a thank you email after my initial interview I did not contact them. However, I was planning to contact them when my grades were posted from the last 2 prerequisites that I was completing to let them know the updates on my transcript and to express my continued interest in their program, but before the end of the semester I was moved to the APOS list and then offered a seat, so I didn't. So, if you have finished additional coursework, or have something else that you feel is worth updating them on, it might not be a bad idea to reach out. I felt that if I had something to update then it would warrant reaching out again. Good luck! I hope you hear good news soon!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Pagirlhi said:

Wow that’s great to hear! They didn’t provide you any details though or let you know your ranking?

This is all they said 

“We do not release the ranking of the alternate list.  As of right now the Pending open seat list is not that long so please do not lose hope. I hope this helps you.”

• Like 1

Hi friends! I’m on the APOS list. I interviewed 11/13 and was placed directly to APOS on 11/16. Still waiting for a spot but here’s what I’ve gathered:

- Changes occur on Thursdays—that seems to be the day the committee meets.

- The school was on break and started back Monday 1/8, so today will probably be the first day anyone would receive an update since prior to their winter break. 

Feel free to reply here or DM me—best of luck to everyone!

• Like 1