1 hour ago, ZRB383 said:

i do agree that is odd, the only peace i can offer is that the groupme only has about 55 ppl in it right now, so there’s 40ish spots left which is a lot! but yeah i would def inquire on how they rank the APOS list

I don’t think this is accurate, the FB group has 88 members incoming some staff and ambassadors.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/12/2024 at 5:50 AM, Noodlefish23 said:

I have seen several people post that they have been accepted from the APOS list. Anyone accepted off the waitlist yet?

I was originally on the alternate list/waitlist and then was moved to the APOS list and then offered a seat. I think that is the way it works that they move you from the waitlist to the APOS list before offering a seat. I don't think you go straight from waitlist to being offered a seat. I could be wrong though. I'm just basing that off of what I have seen so far with those that have been accepted.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ZRB383 said:

I just gave up my seat so one of yall on the APOS list should be getting a call soon!! Good luck to everyone! The whole class has been super friendly and welcoming…sad to leave 😞

Sad to see you go, but I hope that this means that you've gotten into a program that is an even better fit for you. I wish you the best in your PA journey!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...