46 minutes ago, AngieJ said:

@futurecaliforniapa @teletubbies Good luck to both of you! I would say just try to be as comfortable with the MMI format as you can be, and then just be yourself. Of course it's not likely that you'll get exact questions you've seen before, but practicing the format of the mmi I think will help you feel less anxious. I hope you both have a great interview experience!

Thank you! I was wondering.. do they try to integrate traditional questions? Ive interviewed at some MMI and some questions are traditional as well.

16 hours ago, androskopa said:

Got an interview invite today! I am beyond thrilled. I'm scheduled for Nov 13th in person. Is there anyone else interviewing that day who would like to connect prior? Please let me know!(:

Congratulations! I hope you have a great interview experience!

On 10/4/2023 at 10:02 AM, alexa1310 said:

Just cancelled my interview for Monday 10/9 because I was accepted into another program, I hope this opens up a spot for someone else to interview! Best of luck to everyone!

Congratulations on your acceptance and good luck in PA school!

4 hours ago, halrazo22 said:

All my emails got deleted and I can’t find the one from ATSU. Anyone interviewing tomorrow know what time to be there? 7:30 right? And then what building again? 

Assuming your interview set up is the same as mine was, yes you need to be there by 7:30. It is in building 5845, which I believe is the Health Sciences Building. I sent you a message with more details, but thought I’d leave this here too in case you didn’t see the message. 😊 Good luck tomorrow! I hope you have a great interview experience!

• Like 1

Congrats to all of you who just got accepted and put on the alternate list! I was from the 9/18 interview and today I declined my seat. I am so so grateful and it was such a hard decision because I enjoyed their interview day! I was rejected last year without an interview, but this year, I am ultimately deciding to go to a different program. I really hope this is great news for someone out there! 🙂

13 hours ago, pas4567 said:

I just got rejected today and interviewed 10/16. There’s a section of the interview where they go over your whole application and the person who went over mine missed some info that was there, so I have no faith in their application review process. 

i feel the same way ..