On 9/17/2023 at 9:00 AM, AngieJ said:

Unfortunately, I was not offered a seat in the ATSU PA program 😔, BUT I am on the alternate list 😃, so I am still hopeful that I may still be accepted into the program at a later date. We were the first interview group, and it would be interesting to know how many were offered a seat, how many were waitlisted, and how many were rejected. Good luck to all of you with upcoming interviews! If good fortune is on our side, maybe we'll be classmates in the future. 

Do you know if their waitlist is ranked? And if so, how?

3 hours ago, gaz2022 said:

Do you know if their waitlist is ranked? And if so, how?

Unfortunately, I didn't receive any information about the alternate list. The email just said that I was on the alternate list and that over the next few months they anticipate changes and cancelations and that some will forfeit their seat. When that happens, they said they may fill those spots with applicants from the alternate list. So, I'm hoping that as things settle, I'm eventually one of those applicants offered a seat. 🙂 Have you interviewed with them? If so, how did it go?

4 hours ago, gaz2022 said:

Interview 9/18, waitlisted 9/21 

Congrats on the alternate list! I'm just seeing this after I already posted concerning your other question about the alternate list, which I'm sure you already know, since we probably received the same email. I know that the alternate list isn't what you were hoping for, but there is still hope! I hope you at least had a positive interview experience like I did, and I hope it works out for both of us in the long run.

10 minutes ago, AngieJ said:

Congrats on the alternate list! I'm just seeing this after I already posted concerning your other question about the alternate list, which I'm sure you already know, since we probably received the same email. I know that the alternate list isn't what you were hoping for, but there is still hope! I hope you at least had a positive interview experience like I did, and I hope it works out for both of us in the long run.

Thank you for that! I hope we both get a seat, whether here or elsewhere 🙂 I definitely did have a positive experience and overall it was very low stress. Fingers crossed for us!

@futurecaliforniapa @teletubbies Good luck to both of you! I would say just try to be as comfortable with the MMI format as you can be, and then just be yourself. Of course it's not likely that you'll get exact questions you've seen before, but practicing the format of the mmi I think will help you feel less anxious. I hope you both have a great interview experience!