On 5/15/2023 at 6:51 PM, TrashyPanda said:

Hi everyone! Might as well start a new forum since applications are now available. Best of luck to everyone 🙂 !

Best of luck to you, too! I just submitted my secondary application today, so now I'm hoping to relax and not worry too much about it. I'm sure that will be easier said than done. 😉

21 hours ago, AngieJ said:

Best of luck to you, too! I just submitted my secondary application today, so now I'm hoping to relax and not worry too much about it. I'm sure that will be easier said than done. 😉

I've been lighting a lot of stress-relief candles to calm my nerves lol. I know it's still early since the admission teams are reviewing applications to decide who to interview!

• 2 weeks later...

5 hours ago, kangel17 said:

Has anyone heard anything yet? I saw on last year’s thread that applicants were getting interview invites starting 5/31. I am getting so nervous.

I also saw that earlier today too...I haven't received anything so far...

But I also saw 3 years before and people didn't get their invite until July, so it might depend on how fast the admission committees are looking at applications!

Edited by TrashyPanda
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, AngieJ said:

I just received an email with an invitation to interview! I am beyond thrilled! I will be interviewing in person on Sept. 11. Good luck to you all! Time to check your email. 😀

Congrats!! If you don't mind me asking, what day did you submit your CASPA/got verified and your stats? 

On 6/13/2023 at 12:44 PM, prepaKL said:

Congrats!! If you don't mind me asking, what day did you submit your CASPA/got verified and your stats? 

Sure, if you think that is helpful. However, I think it is important not to compare ourselves to others stats too much. It can be helpful to get a feel of what the applicant pool is like, but I think it is so important to remember that we are so much more than our stats! It is our personalities, character, and life experiences that will make us good PAs. 

Submitted Caspa: 5/1

Verified: 5/2

Submitted Secondary Application: 5/18

Overall gpa: 3.96

Science gpa: 4.0

Shadowing: 36 hrs

PCE: 1900 hrs

Volunteer: 1200 hrs

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, futureobgynpa13 said:

Its all goood! I submitted CASPA on: 5/29 , submitted my supplemental on: 6/13, marked as complete on the 16th

Thank you so much! 
I’m thinking I should call them to ask for the status of my application because I was marked completed on 5/30, but they probably get so many calls so I will just wait. Good luck on your journey!

I received an interview invite today! They offer both in-person and virtual interviews and allow you to choose the date for interviews starting in Sept-mid Dec. Although the only dates available to me were for Sept & Oct. 

Submitted CASPA 5/5, Verified 5/8!

cGPA: 3.47, sGPA: 3.32, PCE: 5100+

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

HI! So I'm in the process of completing my secondary application and the second question is very confusing to me.

For reference the questions is: How do you meet the mission?

The programs mission: The A.T. Still University Department of Physician Assistant Studies provides a learning-centered education that develops exemplary physician assistants who deliver whole person healthcare with an emphasis on underserved populations. The program is deeply committed to fulfilling this mission.

The university's mission: A.T. Still University of Health Sciences serves as a learning-centered university dedicated to preparing highly competent professionals through innovative academic programs with a commitment to continue its osteopathic heritage and focus on whole person healthcare, scholarship, community health, interprofessional education, diversity, and underserved populations.

Not sure how to answer it since I am not a PA yet.......like I feel the only thing I can talk about is my experience with underserved populations. The wording of the questions is just throwing me off a lot. Right now I've been writing my response along the lines of how I plan to meet the mission. Is that okay?