• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2023 at 10:50 PM, teletubbies said:

Has anyone gotten pulled off the wait list ???

I was put on the alternate list after the first interview group, and haven't heard anything since. I haven't heard of anyone else getting pulled of the waitlist yet either, so I'm holding out hope. 🙂 Does anyone know when their last interview date is going to be? I know some people have interviews scheduled for November. I'm thinking that we may not hear anything until they are finished with all of the interview sessions.

24 minutes ago, AnonymousPA327 said:

I got accepted pending an open seat. I saw that in previous application cycles, there was an alternative list and the pending an open seat list. Does anyone know if both of these lists are being used this cycle? What is the difference between the two?

They didn’t really talk about the difference between alternative list and accepted pending open seat during my interview but congratulations to you! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AnonymousPA327 said:

I got accepted pending an open seat. I saw that in previous application cycles, there was an alternative list and the pending an open seat list. Does anyone know if both of these lists are being used this cycle? What is the difference between the two?

I believe they pull off the pending open seat list first, before moving to the alternate list! They mentioned that the pending open seat is used later in the cycle once they’ve “filled” their class. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AnonymousPA327 said:

That's so exciting!!! I bet a seat opens up for you. Congratulations! They didn't say anything about pending an open seat vs the alternate list in my interview session, but I'm sure that acceptance pending an oupen seat takes precedence. 🙂

2 hours ago, AngieJ said:

That's so exciting!!! I bet a seat opens up for you. Congratulations! They didn't say anything about pending an open seat vs the alternate list in my interview session, but I'm sure that acceptance pending an oupen seat takes precedence. 🙂

Thank you!   Congrats to you as well, Im wishing that we both get in! It would be nice if they  could clarify the differences between the two lists more, they never mentioned anything about that in my interview either

1 hour ago, prepa000059 said:

Anyone else get a pending open seat email? How is this different from the alternate list? Does this mean they filled the class??

Someone above mentioned that they got a pending open seat email. Did you as well? When did you interview? That does make is sound like they have filled their class and are maybe just waiting to hear back from those they've offered a seat to. I don't know. I thought they still had a few more interview sessions to go.