On 11/8/2023 at 4:44 PM, prepa000059 said:

Does anyone recall if they mentioned ranking within the waitlist? I’m curious to know my place. 

I do not recall them mentioning ranking. I emailed to ask if they could share any info regarding where I ranked, but I was told that they cannot share any of that information. 

On 11/10/2023 at 1:47 PM, Mik77 said:

I do not recall them mentioning ranking. I emailed to ask if they could share any info regarding where I ranked, but I was told that they cannot share any of that information. 

They didn't mention anything to my interview group about ranking on the waitlist either, but I'm guessing that it is ranked because I was placed on the wait list after the 1st interview group, and if someone that interviewed in October was moved from the waitlist to the accepted pending an open seat list then they are clearly not going in order of who was first put on the wait list. I wonder why they don't want to share our position on the wait list with us? I wonder if they would at least tell us how many names are on the wait list? It would be so interesting to see everything that goes on with the admissions process and why they do what they do.

3 hours ago, AngieJ said:

I just received an email stating that I have been accepted pending an open seat! 🙂 I am thrilled to be one step closer to becoming a PA, and hope a seat opens up for all of us on that list!

Congrats!! we’re you on the alternative list before being moved to APOS? Just asking because I have been on the alternate list for months but haven’t heard anything!

2 hours ago, prettyPA99 said:

Congrats!! we’re you on the alternative list before being moved to APOS? Just asking because I have been on the alternate list for months but haven’t heard anything!

Thanks! And yes, I was originally placed on the alternate list on September 14th, so I've been on it for months as well and hadn't heard anything until today, so don't give up hope!

• Like 2

20 hours ago, AngieJ said:

Thanks! And yes, I was originally placed on the alternate list on September 14th, so I've been on it for months as well and hadn't heard anything until today, so don't give up hope!

Congratulations!! I hope I get off the alternative list as well! Did you reach out to them at all with updates or letter of intent?

15 hours ago, prepa000059 said:

Congratulations!! I hope I get off the alternative list as well! Did you reach out to them at all with updates or letter of intent?

Thank you! I did not contact them other than to send some thank you emails after my initial interview. I am taking a few classes right now, and thought I would wait until I finished them to contact them with an update on my classes and to express my continued desire to be a part of their program, but thankfully I was sent the APOS email before. I am still planning to update them as soon as I finish my course work as well. Good luck! I hope you get off the alternate list as well. 🙂

9 hours ago, AnonymousPA327 said:

Hey guys, I just got accepted off of the APOS list today! It seems like they’re starting to accept people from the waitlist. Good luck to everyone! 

Congratulations! That is fantastic news for you! It is nice to know that at least some seats are starting to open up for the APOS list! Did they call you to let you know, or did they send you an email?

12 hours ago, AngieJ said:

Congratulations! That is fantastic news for you! It is nice to know that at least some seats are starting to open up for the APOS list! Did they call you to let you know, or did they send you an email?

Thank you!! They called me and then sent me an official acceptance letter through email after the phone call

My interview is tomorrow. They sent an email last week saying the class is full and that all future interviews are for the alternate list or the APOS list. The APOS is ranked but they don't share that information with anyone. Once they go through the APOS list, then they move to the alternate list.

• Like 1

On 11/28/2023 at 10:51 AM, LilyPA said:

My interview is tomorrow. They sent an email last week saying the class is full and that all future interviews are for the alternate list or the APOS list. The APOS is ranked but they don't share that information with anyone. Once they go through the APOS list, then they move to the alternate list.

Update: I was put on the waitlist 😕

• Like 1