Yale Online 2023-2024 Cycle

On 9/27/2023 at 7:44 PM, Pistachio said:

Congratulations to those who got in! May you please share the following:

interview date

post interview session date attended

date of acceptance! 

i had an interview on 9/20 and my post interview session is October 20. I’m so nervous! 

Hi! 

My interview was 9/7 and the post-interview session was 9/21. They have interview blocks (2 weeks I think) so your post-interview session will be with a big group. Traditionally, they call you the day after that post-interview session, however for me, someone on the admissions team was ill so they postponed the decision-making until the following week. So star your calendar for 10/21 in hopes of hearing something!  Wishing you luck! 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, TiffanyC said:

Hi! 

My interview was 9/7 and the post-interview session was 9/21. They have interview blocks (2 weeks I think) so your post-interview session will be with a big group. Traditionally, they call you the day after that post-interview session, however for me, someone on the admissions team was ill so they postponed the decision-making until the following week. So star your calendar for 10/21 in hopes of hearing something!  Wishing you luck! 

Thank you! My anxiety levels are off the charts! This helps! 

• Like 1

On 9/27/2023 at 3:43 PM, Lizks said:

Waitlisted as well. Second year in a row .,,, 

time to give up ? Not sure. 

Don't give up! Quite a few made it after a few times on the waitlist. Find out what areas on your application you can improve, and hire someone qualified to review your application maybe? Do mock interviews, more PCE, extra class to raise your GPA, more volunteer hours, and be yourself in interviews! 

• Like 1

Waitlisted as well. Second year in a row .,,, 

time to give up ? Not sure. 

hi Tiffany ! Thanks so much for the support 

but the thing is I did all of that ! Paid so much money. 
I was advised maybe raise my science gpa some. 
last year interview I feel like I bombed !

but this year I was getting such awesome feedback from the interviewing faculty !

Like some said they want me to make it and would love to be my academic advisor. 
so I just do r get it. 
I’m much much older though. 

1 hour ago, ArmyWifePA said:

Don’t give up! This was my third cycle applying but my first time on the waitlist. I truly believe they value tenacity. I won’t give up if you won’t 😉 

Oh thanks so much for this !! I can’t believe your third time applying to this program ? I’m older I don’t have that kind of time lol. 
And maybe they feel that I’m taking someone’s spot. Someone who can devote more time to the profession ?

it’s so weird. I was getting such good feedback from many of the interviewers. 

On 10/6/2023 at 3:33 PM, Nubriya2005 said:

Everybody hang on tight!!!! this is my second year applying. I have my post interview on Oct 20th. I'm not worried not one bit. I believe no one can take my spot if this program met for me. I    prayed about this. If this not my year I will happily re-apply again. Can I get an Amen!!!!!!🙌 

Amen!

15 minutes ago, Pistachio said:

I’m so proud of you too! And everyone here! PA application journey is not easy! Is there a discord or group we can join? 

Yes I am proud of everyone!

If you go a few post up someone posted the link to a fb group. I don’t have social media, but maybe they will start a group chat as well!

• Thanks 1