Rutgers 2023-2024 Application Cycle

On 8/25/2023 at 1:24 PM, PAreapplicant said:

Hi all, I interviewed on 8/1 but haven't heard back. Did anyone receive any response whether it was a rejection, waitlist, or acceptance? Or any kind of communication? I think they'll be conducting their next round of interviews this coming Tuesday.

Nevermind, ignore my post. Just got the call today that I've been accepted! immediately started crying lol

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Della1106 said:

Hi all, 

I'm currently preparing for an upcoming interview in September. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions they'd like to share? 

Thanks in advance!

Just be yourself. They already know you and your accomplishments on paper so these interviews are there for them to get to know you as a person and to see if you're a right fit for the program. So just let your personality shine! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, piper92 said:

applied 6/08, onto next round email 6/29, and I haven't heard from Rutgers since. Probably no interview, right? 

I'm in the same boat. Applied 5/05, next round email on 5/25. haven't heard anything since. I'm wondering if it would be worth it to email to inquire about the status since it's been so long.

On 9/24/2023 at 1:15 PM, starry89 said:

I'm in the same boat. Applied 5/05, next round email on 5/25. haven't heard anything since. I'm wondering if it would be worth it to email to inquire about the status since it's been so long.

I did send an email today... I think 4 months in your case is fair grounds to respectfully reach out