Rutgers 2023-2024 Application Cycle

20 hours ago, ninaprepa said:

That's awesome! What were your stats, if you don't mind sharing?

Sure!

Overall GPA: 3.76

Overall Science GPA: 3.67

Approx. 4,000 PCE hours from one practice that I worked at throughout undergrad

Approx. 360 volunteer hours

Approx. 80 shadowing hours

Approx. 400 research hours (required for my Biochemistry degree)

No GRE taken

I am also a c/o 2022 Rutgers Alumna and a sister of Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority Inc. I am a first-generation college graduate and first of my family to attempt graduate school. This is my first time applying to PA school and I did 1 year post-bacc. I hope I did not forget anything, good luck!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, KaylanG said:

I know this program is rolling admissions, would it still be worth it to apply at this point in the cycle?

They said they do interviews through December and can send out acceptances through spring of next year so I think you should still be able to apply!

4 hours ago, pediatricaspirations said:

Just got the call that I have been ACCEPTED for the class of 2027!!!!!! I am beyond happy. I'm for sure in shock. I got waitlisted last year and I've been working hard ever since.

Congratulations!! I got waitlisted last year as well so I am praying for the same outcome! 

23 hours ago, pediatricaspirations said:

Just got the call that I have been ACCEPTED for the class of 2027!!!!!! I am beyond happy. I'm for sure in shock. I got waitlisted last year and I've been working hard ever since.

Congrats!! Did you interview in July or in August?