Rutgers 2023-2024 Application Cycle

37 minutes ago, futurepa1813 said:

Does anyone have experience requesting an expedited decision? I interviewed two weeks ago and Rutgers is my top choice, but I was accepted to another program and have limited time to put a deposit down. 

Same here! I requested an expedited decision for the same reason and they weren’t able to provide me with one. They said interviews will be conducted until December and that they’ll let me know then or sooner if possible

20 hours ago, futurepa1813 said:

Does anyone have experience requesting an expedited decision? I interviewed two weeks ago and Rutgers is my top choice, but I was accepted to another program and have limited time to put a deposit down. 

Rutgers PA usually lets you know within 4 weeks so if the other school can wait a couple more weeks you should receive a decision from Rutgers very soon. I received my acceptance exactly 4 weeks from my interview. Hope this helps!

6 hours ago, FuturePAscientist said:

Rutgers PA usually lets you know within 4 weeks so if the other school can wait a couple more weeks you should receive a decision from Rutgers very soon. I received my acceptance exactly 4 weeks from my interview. Hope this helps!

Actually heard from them today! I received an email saying my application was still under review and they'd be interviewing through the end of December. Is this pretty much their version of waitlisting? 

8 hours ago, FuturePAscientist said:

I interviewed 8/8 and my last communication from them was 8/29. That email states they are conducting interviews until the end of December and they’ll provide and update as soon as they can. I would anticipate waiting a little bit 😖

1 hour ago, futurepa1813 said:

Actually heard from them today! I received an email saying my application was still under review and they'd be interviewing through the end of December. Is this pretty much their version of waitlisting? 

Yes and no, I think the “official” waitlist will come out once they have finished interviewing. 

• Thanks 1