Rutgers 2023-2024 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I finally received an interview after the long wait. Do not lose hope. I believe they are doing interviews until the end of december.

Submitted 5/22

Received and verified 5/24

Notification on a missing prerequisite 7/24

Moved to the second round 10/9

Interview invite for 12/12 received on 11/30

This is my second time applying and Im so happy that finally my application was considered. Good luck to all of us! 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, journeytoPA2023 said:

Hi! I finally received an interview after the long wait. Do not lose hope. I believe they are doing interviews until the end of december.

Submitted 5/22

Received and verified 5/24

Notification on a missing prerequisite 7/24

Moved to the second round 10/9

Interview invite for 12/12 received on 11/30

This is my second time applying and Im so happy that finally my application was considered. Good luck to all of us! 🙂

Congrats!! I received second round email on 5/25 and haven't heard back since. Holding out like 1% of hope that I will receive an invite lol

1 hour ago, starry89 said:

Congrats!! I received second round email on 5/25 and haven't heard back since. Holding out like 1% of hope that I will receive an invite lol

Thank you @starry89. Dont lose hope! There is still a chance. I was on the same boat as you and i really thought i will have to reapply again next year. i think they really just have a large volume of applicants this year. You got this!