2022-2023 application cycle

On 9/28/2022 at 8:19 PM, DeWood said:

I also got an email saying I was waitlisted for interview and that "no action is needed". But when I went to my portal, it said "action needed - schedule intrerview now" and I was given 3 days to choose from in November. I registered for 11/3 and got an email confirming my interview. Not sure if this means I was somehow taken off the waitlist???

When I reached out I was not given a clear answer. Did anyone else experience this?

what portal are you referring to? 

• Upvote 1

On 9/25/2022 at 2:46 PM, PaEnthsiast234 said:

Hi, I was wondering whoever was interviewed for this cycle, can you please tell me the format of the interview. Is it virtual or in person? How long? What is the structure? If there is a written portion to the interview?

Thanks 

Hey! Did you get an interview invite?

2 hours ago, nondual03 said:

Received an interview invite today! Not sure if it’s for CC or east falls tho. Application was verified on July 15th, and applied in late may. 

Were you originally put on the waitlist for interview? or was this the first time you heard anything from them?

18 minutes ago, qwerPA said:

Is there a groupme for the accepted? Are any of you concerned about the high attrition rate? 

I asked about this during my interview. They said that the students who had to drop out it was for personal/family reasons and they were allowed to join the following year’s class. 

13 hours ago, AmyyPA said:

Has anyone that was placed on the waitlist for an interview actually received an interview yet?

Nothing from me yet. I applied in June, so I’m really surprised to be placed on the interview waitlist and still no interview date. Having heard that there are already ppl accepted but on a waitlist doesn’t sound promising.

On 9/29/2022 at 10:38 PM, Vlo915 said:

Congrats to everyone getting interviews/acceptances! 

Did anyone following this thread apply for the Dual degree program? 🤔

I applied to the dual degree program. My application was verified on 7/18 and received notice that I'm on the waitlist for an interview on 9/23.

Has anyone applied to the dual degree program and either been offered an interview or been accepted yet? Has anyone applying to any program been offered an interview after being on the waitlist? I'm feeling hopeful that I'll be offered an interview, however, I'm not sure how the interview waitlist works and the likelihood of getting an interview. 

35 minutes ago, anonymouspeach said:

I applied to the dual degree program. My application was verified on 7/18 and received notice that I'm on the waitlist for an interview on 9/23.

Has anyone applied to the dual degree program and either been offered an interview or been accepted yet? Has anyone applying to any program been offered an interview after being on the waitlist? I'm feeling hopeful that I'll be offered an interview, however, I'm not sure how the interview waitlist works and the likelihood of getting an interview. 

Hello! I only applied for the dual degree program and was also put on the waitlist 9/23. I’m hoping since for this program the masters part is technically the incoming class of 2024, I will eventually get an interview. 🤞🏻

14 minutes ago, Vlo915 said:

Hello! I only applied for the dual degree program and was also put on the waitlist 9/23. I’m hoping since for this program the masters part is technically the incoming class of 2024, I will eventually get an interview. 🤞🏻

I was thinking the same. Out of all the programs, the dual degree candidates will be the last to interview and hear back since it's really the following academic year we're applying for in terms of the PA part of the program. Perhaps apps need to be reviewed separately by a committee for the DHSc part of the program. I was hoping someone would know more to help ease my wondering and speculation.. 😓 Fingers crossed and good luck!

• Like 1