2022-2023 application cycle

5 minutes ago, Vlo915 said:

That’s awesome! Is it in person or zoom? Also, which campus’ did you apply to?

It looks like it's virtual. I applied to the city center but said I could be considered for the others.

7 minutes ago, EfuturePA said:

If you don’t mind my asking, did you receive the invite today? Or was it sent yesterday? I’ve just noticed a lot of people who have seemed to receive emails on Saturdays too and wasn’t sure if I should be glued to my email on the weekends now too lol

I got it today!

• Like 1

Really quick, I want to add that I actually toured all three campuses a few months ago and they’re all really nice! Center City Campus has a lot of resources/experiences due to all the health programs located in Philly. East Falls is a nice small suburban campus located outside the city. The building there for both PT & PA programs is new. Lastly, my top choice/favorite was the Voorhees campus. It is new, has a ton of equipment including a full anatomy lab, simulation rooms, etc. Plus, it’s super easy to commute to, as well. It’s located in a suburban area so you won’t have to worry about finding parking or really bad traffic. (I live nearby.) Most importantly, I personally found that the faculty/staff at all three campuses were very hospitable, genuine and forthcoming with information for any question you may have. Anyway, I figured I would post this for any applicants that don’t live around the area and wanted more info on the program. Good luck to everyone!

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, Dscott said:

Hey everyone! I haven’t posted in here for a little while. Glad to hear all the interviews/acceptances. That’s great! I just had my interview today for the Voorhees campus. I think it went well. I’m really hoping it works out as Jefferson is my top choice. 🤞

That’s awesome!! How was the interview style? 

19 hours ago, Vlo915 said:

Oh wow and you just interviewed last Friday! Congrats!! How was the interview style?

Thank you! It was different than all the other interviews i attended. They emailed me a pretty generic PowerPoint that gave information about what the campus has. The interview was one on one with a faculty member. They asked about 7 questions and then left room for any questions i may have had. I had a lot lol so the interview for me was about 25 minutes and then another 20 minutes of the faculty answering my questions.

My app was verified June 14th but on July 13th I received an email stating that my application was incomplete because I was missing a third LOR from an academic figure or patient care provider. However, at this time I did have 3 LOR that fit the qualifications have been trying to get in touch with Jefferson ever since then to find out if my application is moving forward or still considered incomplete. I just sent my third email and have not heard back from either of my last emails. I am worried that my application will get lost or continue to be considered incomplete because I can't get in touch with anyone. Does anyone have any advice, should I attempt to call if I don't get a response this third time through email?