2022-2023 application cycle

Good luck! 

For those interested in this program there's an open house on 6/22 at 5:30pm EST that they emailed to me. I won't be attending but I figured others might be interested. Here's the registration link: https://my.jefferson.edu/register/form?id=8f93e415-e112-43d8-95b2-01f1ae443b94&utm_source=myjefferson&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=jem_event1&utm_content=gr

Edited by ACMinNY

Hello everyone!

I applied 6/1 got verified 6/21 (had issues with PTE..). Got confirmed by TJU 6/21.

I applied specifically for the center city campus. Through different forums it looks like TJU may send out first round of invites late July, but most common theme is they send out more invites late August/September.

Good luck to everyone! Will keep this thread updated. 

85E299BF-BA8D-440D-A54F-63BB6D2D6068.jpeg

7 hours ago, futurePA999 said:

Hi everyone! I submitted and was verified 6/5 and still have not heard anything, do you think that I should email them to see if they received my application? Just a little stressed here...

I submitted June 2 and was verified June 8. I have only received a Pre-verified email from them June 6. I emailed them today just to confirm that they received my application. I see that others have received e-mails confirming that their application is under review which makes me worried that my application got lost in the pool of applicants 😞 

8 hours ago, futurePA999 said:

Hi everyone! I submitted and was verified 6/5 and still have not heard anything, do you think that I should email them to see if they received my application? Just a little stressed here...

I honestly think they get so many emails, they get missed over or take forever to respond… I would wait another week and then call the admissions dep.. you might get a faster response that way. 

Did anyone receive an email to complete a supplemental application? I just received this today (6/29) when I was verified 5/31. I just want to be sure I didn't miss the supplemental when I originally submitted my CASPA as I received the confirmation that my application was complete shortly after I was verified. Thanks!

1 minute ago, bprePA said:

Did anyone receive an email to complete a supplemental application? I just received this today (6/29) when I was verified 5/31. I just want to be sure I didn't miss the supplemental when I originally submitted my CASPA as I received the confirmation that my application was complete shortly after I was verified. Thanks!

Yes I just got the same email 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bprePA said:

Just received and submitted shortly after! It was just three yes/no disclosure questions.

0461B767-FBF7-4113-A6B2-B81F5A0C7BBF.jpeg

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, bprePA said:

yup just got it too! 

guys I'm a little confused because I've seen people in previous years say they applied to 2 or 3 of their campuses, and on their FAQs it says you can apply to multiple campuses too. but when I go on caspa, it only allows me to apply to one. like I cant add the center city program because I already applied to east falls. Are they only allowing us to apply to one this cycle? Just wanna make sure I am not missing anything because I would apply to all three if I could. 

2 hours ago, gr1999 said:

guys I'm a little confused because I've seen people in previous years say they applied to 2 or 3 of their campuses, and on their FAQs it says you can apply to multiple campuses too. but when I go on caspa, it only allows me to apply to one. like I cant add the center city program because I already applied to east falls. Are they only allowing us to apply to one this cycle? Just wanna make sure I am not missing anything because I would apply to all three if I could. 

When I applied through CASPA, under the "Questions" tab it gives you the option to choose other campuses that you would be interested in if admission is not available for your top choice location. So, you apply on CASPA using your top choice location, and it allows you to choose others as back-ups. Hope this helps! 

9 hours ago, bprePA said:

When I applied through CASPA, under the "Questions" tab it gives you the option to choose other campuses that you would be interested in if admission is not available for your top choice location. So, you apply on CASPA using your top choice location, and it allows you to choose others as back-ups. Hope this helps! 

yes i did that! just making sure i didnt have to actually apply to all three separately, i thought thats what others were doing. thank you!!!

1 hour ago, Syed512 said:

I received an email stating that my following pre requisites are incomplete. July 1

Med Terminology

Anatomy

Physiology.
How do you count 5 prerequisites? Can someone explain

You must have 5 out of these 7 complete before you submit your application.

76B3A714-6BD1-4A4B-A3B3-8CE80849E565.jpeg

• Like 1

Hey everyone! My application was verified and received by Jefferson on 6/8. I also completed the supplemental application with the three questions on 6/29. I'm applying to all 3 campuses. Is anyone aware of tours/open house for the PA program? I tried to reach out to graduate admissions a few times, but still haven't heard back.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...