2022-2023 application cycle

13 hours ago, aspiringpa2037 said:

Just received an email stating I’m on the waitlist for an interview, guess that’s better than a denial lol 

Same here. Some schools don’t send these out but what this actually means is that—first—round interviews are already scheduled . You’re listed for—second—round interviews should there be enough spots. Open spots vary from year to year.

Many schools just send the 2nd interviews times w/o the waitlist email.

Edited by FuturePASAlex
  • Like 2

On 9/19/2022 at 8:41 AM, JA2023 said:

Something that’s throwing me off a little bit about this program…… why weren’t we able to speak with any current students during the interview 🥴 I’m a little nervous that they’re miserable. Any one else feel the same way? Any ideas on how to connect with past students?

Hi, current student chiming in here. Congrats on getting an interview. We are not miserable, although it is definitely no walk in the park. I think they may offer a Q&A with current students later, as we are all pretty new here. The class above are scattered around on rotations so it's hard to round them up too. 

Good luck

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PaEnthsiast234 said:

Hi, I was wondering whoever was interviewed for this cycle, can you please tell me the format of the interview. Is it virtual or in person? How long? What is the structure? If there is a written portion to the interview?

Thanks 

It was virtual, one on one with a faculty for about 40mins. No written portion. 

On 9/24/2022 at 11:19 PM, sayNOtoNP said:

Hi, current student chiming in here. Congrats on getting an interview. We are not miserable, although it is definitely no walk in the park. I think they may offer a Q&A with current students later, as we are all pretty new here. The class above are scattered around on rotations so it's hard to round them up too. 

Good luck

Your name made my day. Thank you

Edited by FuturePASAlex

16 hours ago, PrePAHelp1 said:

Any they've already waitlist some for the second round correct?

They started gathering 2nd round applications for interviews, but as far as I know they haven’t schd any yet. They’re typically schd for Oct. Once the school knows how many seats are available.

Edited by FuturePASAlex

I also got an email saying I was waitlisted for interview and that "no action is needed". But when I went to my portal, it said "action needed - schedule intrerview now" and I was given 3 days to choose from in November. I registered for 11/3 and got an email confirming my interview. Not sure if this means I was somehow taken off the waitlist???

When I reached out I was not given a clear answer. Did anyone else experience this?

13 hours ago, DeWood said:

I also got an email saying I was waitlisted for interview and that "no action is needed". But when I went to my portal, it said "action needed - schedule intrerview now" and I was given 3 days to choose from in November. I registered for 11/3 and got an email confirming my interview. Not sure if this means I was somehow taken off the waitlist???

When I reached out I was not given a clear answer. Did anyone else experience this?

That sounds really interesting. Have you tried calling? I find they answer questions better that way