2022-2023 application cycle

On 11/11/2022 at 3:32 PM, PrePAdude said:

Congrats to all who have been accepted! That’s seriously something to be proud of!

For those who interviewed in the past month, did they say if they plan on conducting more interviews soon? This radio silence is killing me- and I got my receipt of application in late May.

I applied in June and I have not heard anything. Are there any more interviews going out?

• Upvote 1

Hi guys so super random question and not sure if anyone here knows the answer, BUT, if we are rejected from the initial campus that we applied for, but selected the option to be considered for all campuses in our CASPA... does that rejection mean that we are automatically rejected from all other campuses, or will our apps still be considered for the other campuses if we selected that option? No biggie, just wondering if I should still keep an eye out for emails from this school or if I can officially nix it off the list. Thanks!

Edited by EfuturePA

Hi future PAs! 
I am an Internal Med/hospitalist PA and have been working in the hospital. 

I have a 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom house (every bedroom with its own full bath) in South Philadelphia along the route 17 bus route. This is a great location to commute to TJU-center city. My husband and I will be moving and I would love to rent my house to PA students for a lower rate than I would for the community. For student signing for the duration of the program, the house will be $2500/month. My number is (302) 740-5776 if anyone is interested! I would appreciate if this info could be posted to the accepted students page! I would be your landlord but more importantly, a great source of networking as I am lead PA of 35 APCs in my group and love to work with new grads! 

Thanks for considering! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...