2022-2023 application cycle

36 minutes ago, tdi99 said:

Haven't heard anything either. Applied mid-June and have only gotten confirmation so far!

I'm hoping within the next two weeks we will all hear something! 🙌🏼 I guess the only thing that concerns me specifically is getting a good deal on a flight..(should I be so lucky to get an invite).. since im from TX.. lol

34 minutes ago, Vlo915 said:

Thank you! I hope so too! 🤞🏻 I only applied to the Center City Campus.. 😅

Wow that’s fast turn around for an interview! Is it on campus? 

No it’s virtual. The email didn’t say much so I’m confused as to how they conduct their interviews. Or honestly how long it will even be. I find it odd they only have one weeks notice too

• Like 1

Applied to EF in mid-June and on 8/31 I received an invitation to interview for today. Conducted via Zoom and went well! The interview is 30 minutes with a faculty member where they ask you questions for most of it and then there's a little time at the end for you to ask them questions. In the invitation confirmation email they provide a PPT that talks about the program but it's a lot of bullet points and less informational than other schools I've had interviews at where a program director talks about the program. There's also two documents you have to send back to them before the interview so make sure you read the email!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PASCM said:

Applied to EF in mid-June and on 8/31 I received an invitation to interview for today. Conducted via Zoom and went well! The interview is 30 minutes with a faculty member where they ask you questions for most of it and then there's a little time at the end for you to ask them questions. In the invitation confirmation email they provide a PPT that talks about the program but it's a lot of bullet points and less informational than other schools I've had interviews at where a program director talks about the program. There's also two documents you have to send back to them before the interview so make sure you read the email!

Wow that sounds like a great interview! I’m hoping the best for you! 🙌🏻

8 minutes ago, Seahorse25 said:

Just got an interview invite for 10/11! Im kinda confused as to which campus it is though

If you don’t mind my asking, did you receive the invite today? Or was it sent yesterday? I’ve just noticed a lot of people who have seemed to receive emails on Saturdays too and wasn’t sure if I should be glued to my email on the weekends now too lol