2022-2023 application cycle

On 9/14/2022 at 7:23 PM, JA2023 said:

Got accepted to the Voorhees location!! Congrats to everyone who got an interview

I just got invited for a virtual interview this week for the Voorhees location. It was super short notice, so im very nervous! Would love to know more about their interview style!! and CONGRATSS!!!

• Upvote 1

I was recently accepted to the CC campus and I am so excited!! I’m a bit nervous though because my acceptance letter stated admission is contingent upon completing a med terms course and sending my transcript for that. Originally I thought that meant that I can take the course any time prior to matriculation, but now I’m concerned that they want the transcript prior to accepting my offer. Does anyone have any insight on this? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ESprePA said:

I was recently accepted to the CC campus and I am so excited!! I’m a bit nervous though because my acceptance letter stated admission is contingent upon completing a med terms course and sending my transcript for that. Originally I thought that meant that I can take the course any time prior to matriculation, but now I’m concerned that they want the transcript prior to accepting my offer. Does anyone have any insight on this? 

It sounds like you just need to complete it before matriculation, but I feel like a quick email just asking couldn’t hurt just to be safe. Congrats on your acceptance!!

Edited by FuturePA310

10 hours ago, FuturePA310 said:

It sounds like you just need to complete it before matriculation, but I feel like a quick email just asking couldn’t hurt just to be safe. Congrats on your acceptance!!

Thank you!! I emailed someone on admissions yesterday. Fingers crossed it’s just before matriculation. Best of luck to everyone here!

3 minutes ago, JA2023 said:

Something that’s throwing me off a little bit about this program…… why weren’t we able to speak with any current students during the interview 🥴 I’m a little nervous that they’re miserable. Any one else feel the same way? Any ideas on how to connect with past students?

I actually know a few people from undergrad that went here for PA school (all just graduated within the past few months).  I don’t really keep in touch with them anymore, however it seems like they were still able to have some sort of “work-life” balance during school, and were able to still see friends on the weekends and relax when they needed to! I definitely can’t speak for them, but from what I saw it seems like they had a challenging, but rewarding experience!!

1 hour ago, EfuturePA said:

I actually know a few people from undergrad that went here for PA school (all just graduated within the past few months).  I don’t really keep in touch with them anymore, however it seems like they were still able to have some sort of “work-life” balance during school, and were able to still see friends on the weekends and relax when they needed to! I definitely can’t speak for them, but from what I saw it seems like they had a challenging, but rewarding experience!!

Thanks so much for this comment! Definitely gives some insight 🙂

Congrats to those that heard back.

I have a 3.93 overall GPA—only receiving a B in two courses during my undergrad. I have the work, shadowing, and volunteering hours. I even reviewed my stats against Jefferson's accepted student average and I'm above all their average stats.  I emailed the University but have no clue whats going on with the lack of communication and why I haven't heard anything back yet.

Edited by FuturePASAlex

5 hours ago, FuturePASAlex said:

Congrats to those that heard back.

I have a 3.93 overall GPA—only receiving a B in two courses during my undergrad. I have the work, shadowing, and volunteering hours. I even reviewed my stats against Jefferson's accepted student average and I'm above all their average stats.  I emailed the University but have no clue whats going on with the lack of communication and why I haven't heard anything back yet.

Sorry to hear.. did you apply to all three campuses? The deadline for this school is 10/1, so maybe there’s still plenty of room for additional interviews? You’ve got great stats, so I’m hoping for the best for you!

I like to think no news is good news 😅

16 hours ago, Vlo915 said:

Sorry to hear.. did you apply to all three campuses? The deadline for this school is 10/1, so maybe there’s still plenty of room for additional interviews? You’ve got great stats, so I’m hoping for the best for you!

I like to think no news is good news 😅

Thanks for reaching out. I only applied to the one (CC). Should I apply to each one separately?

15 minutes ago, FuturePASAlex said:

Thanks for reaching out. I only applied to the one (CC). Should I apply to each one separately?

I thought there was an option to check off additional campuses you'd like to be considered for under the main campus application, but I could be wrong? I am also curious if I should have applied to each separately, but I can't remember if I tried and CASPA would only let me choose one campus to submit to.

2 minutes ago, FuturePA310 said:

im pretty sure we couldnt apply separately, you had to choose a primary campus and then rank the rest for second and third to be considered if you get rejected from the first 

Ok yeah I thought so, I remembered trying to select multiple in the program list and it just switched back and forth instead of selecting both applications

2 hours ago, brookeprepa said:

Congrats to everyone getting invites/acceptances! i’m starting to feel a little discouraged as I haven’t heard anything yet from Jefferson. I have a 4.0 gpa, over 1500 hours pce and volunteer and shadowing hours .. i’m worried they’re done giving out invites what do you guys think? i applied to CC only

I’m sure they’re not done giving out interview invites!! It’s still very early. I know it’s difficult to sit there and wait but you’ll hear back soon!