2022-2023 APPLICATION CYCLE SCUHS

Just now, PrePA49 said:

Hi!

I am still waiting and it seems just we both are from group 02/07 here. I have not seen anyone else here who had interview on 02/07! Have you?

I think I saw someone some get accepted from 02/08 interviews. I’m staying hopeful because I saw that in the past forums that you may get accepted later on as the interviews go on. So it doesn’t necessarily mean you didn’t get in if you didn’t get a call last Friday or this Friday. We could possibly be called later on. Ugh, But it is nerve wrecking, I really want to go to this school😭🫶🏽

16 hours ago, jayrcasilang said:

I got invited for an interview! My very first one!  Oh man, how was the interview for you guys? I saw someone post that it was 30 minutes for them, is that usual for all interviews?

Congratulations. When is your interview? The whole process takes about an hour. The actual interview is about 30 minutes and the best piece of advice I can give is just to be yourself. They ask a variety of traditional and scenario based questions, or at least that was my experience. Good luck!

• Thanks 1

On 2/19/2023 at 4:26 AM, PAeveryday said:

Can someone who got accepted already make a facebook group for the accepted class, so that we can get a head count and know whether or not we should get our hopes up. The other PA programs I applied to all have FB groups, so even if I don't get in I think it would be really beneficial for you guys.

Hi, I have an Instagram group chat going and so far there’s only about 7 of us! I think there might be more bc not everyone is on the forums. 

Update: The faculty will be emailing the link to join the FB group to those accepted. 

Edited by prepamimi
  • Like 1