2022-2023 APPLICATION CYCLE SCUHS

7 hours ago, confusedtrains said:

Did anyone receive an email titled Application Deadline Reminder that stated you were still missing items in your application? I have reviewed all the requirements and they are all met on my end so I'm not sure if I should be worried. Thank you!!

Hi!

I did. And I think it’s just an automessage reminding the deadline to whoever needs to add more items as the requirements to their applications.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Josh25 said:

I just applied today. Do you guys think I’ll have a lower chance of getting in since I’m applying so close to the deadline? I know they’re not rolling admissions but it seems like they’ve already filled a lot of interview spots 

Hey! I think you still have a chance. If I'm not mistaken, I believe they continue interviewing applicants until March. Good luck!

1 hour ago, Alishanicole said:

The deadline to apply to this program is 01/15/23. I applied at the end of June last year and haven't hear anything back yet. Best of luck to those that have upcoming interviews. Are the interviews in person or virtual?

Same with me! Staying hopeful to hear within the next couple of weeks. They just started offering interviews invites so fingers crossed!! 

Edited by PAStudent7516
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/9/2023 at 10:28 AM, Josh25 said:

I just applied today. Do you guys think I’ll have a lower chance of getting in since I’m applying so close to the deadline? I know they’re not rolling admissions but it seems like they’ve already filled a lot of interview spots 

Hi there! I think you still have a chance! I applied 2 weeks before the deadline and just received an interview invite tonight! Keep your head up 😁

Good morning! I received an invite to interview via email last night around 11pm. I applied in June. Overall GPA 3.36, Science GPA 3.32. I have 20 years in the medical field so my PCE hours are a lot. I still need to set up the interview but wanted to provide you all with an update as I have been waiting for this day for a looooong time. According to the e-mail, the interviews are conducted via Zoom. I hope this information helps some of you still waiting to hear back.

1 hour ago, Alishanicole said:

Good morning! I received an invite to interview via email last night around 11pm. I applied in June. Overall GPA 3.36, Science GPA 3.32. I have 20 years in the medical field so my PCE hours are a lot. I still need to set up the interview but wanted to provide you all with an update as I have been waiting for this day for a looooong time. According to the e-mail, the interviews are conducted via Zoom. I hope this information helps some of you still waiting to hear back.

Thanks for your detailed response and congrats on your interview! What are your options for interview dates? Are they conducting them in February?

5 hours ago, ctbpa said:

Thanks for your detailed response and congrats on your interview! What are your options for interview dates? Are they conducting them in February?

The email I received stated they were conducting interviews from January-March. I responded to accept my invite but I'm still waiting for them to send the email with the date availability to schedule my interview.

23 hours ago, ctbpa said:

I received an interview invited and they stated that they’ll let us know the date and time within the next 1-2 weeks!

By chance does anyone know the interview format they follow? The initial email just stated it’d be conducted over Zoom.

• Like 1

On 1/7/2023 at 3:32 PM, prepamimi said:

My interview is on Jan 31. Anyone else? 

Congratulations on your invite to interview. Did they let you pick this date or did they just send the date of interview to you? I ask because I sent my acceptance email to confirm my invite and the responding email indicated they would send my interview date within a week or 2, so I was just curious.