2022-2023 APPLICATION CYCLE SCUHS

On 3/1/2023 at 12:57 PM, Kiki2202 said:

Anyone else get weird vibes from this school during their interview?

Yes!!!! I felt terrible after my interview… I did the worst at this one. I was not prepared for the amount of negative questions they asked me as well as how fast it all went. It was like a speed date. It felt very impersonal and cold. 

On 3/1/2023 at 2:30 PM, Kiki2202 said:

Felt like one of my interviewers was so sweet, the other was like getting up sitting down and like would not crack a smile. I also feel like their facilities were really out dated and did not look clean at all. I also feel that instead of talking about the program itself, staff chose to talk about all the extra curricular activities they had as a way to entice us wanting to go there. The hybrid format also rubbed me the wrong way. Like I would understand having us come like 3 days a week instead of 5 but having it be only 1 day a week for anatomy lab just didn’t sit right with me. We’re going to be healthcare professionals, how is it justified to only meet once a week? Lol idk I don’t think this school is the right fit for me but I do wish everyone else luck!

Exact same way! I’m glad to know I wasn’t the only who felt this way..

On 3/2/2023 at 6:54 AM, Alishanicole said:

During my interview I felt that they were both hard to read as well. It was a poker face through out my interview. I answered questions accordingly and felt good about my responses but got no reaction from either of them at all. It got to the point where I thought the computer screen froze haha. I answered one question and even made a small joke and still nothing. *Taps mic* Is this thing on? I assumed that they were told to not show interest or something. I left the interview feeling pretty good about my responses but as weeks have passed and not hearing anything, I've been picking a part my interview. Maybe I didn't stand out enough, maybe I was too boring and that's why I got no reactions from them. Regardless, I'm glad I'm not the only one that had this experience. I'm still trying to stay hopeful because I really want to get into a program this cycle.

Same. Only I couldn’t even answer 1 of their questions because it was just such a weird thing to ask… I even cried after my interview bc I was so frustrated with myself. You are not alone in your feelings. 

1 hour ago, pachasin23 said:

Same. Only I couldn’t even answer 1 of their questions because it was just such a weird thing to ask… I even cried after my interview bc I was so frustrated with myself. You are not alone in your feelings. 

I’m sorry you had this experience! One question threw me off as well and I tried my best answering but not sure if it was good enough. I also didn’t exit the breakout meeting correctly 😞 when was your interview? 

5 hours ago, pachasin23 said:

Ughhh I'm sorry to hear that happened. Do you recall the question they asked you?

19 hours ago, Ariannaaa said:

Since there aren’t any more interviews and the Facebook page says 36, which includes one admin, will they still call those who gave interviews on Fridays to fill in those 15 seats? 

Currently at 38 members with all students. The admin there is also a student that got accepted this cycle. 

On 3/7/2023 at 5:30 PM, FriedLumpiaPrePA said:

Currently at 38 members with all students. The admin there is also a student that got accepted this cycle. 

But how do we know that everyone who got accepted is in the Facebook group? Maybe 50 people have already accepted their offer, and 12 of them just don’t have Facebook lol

58 minutes ago, Josh25 said:

But how do we know that everyone who got accepted is in the Facebook group? Maybe 50 people have already accepted their offer, and 12 of them just don’t have Facebook lol

I was accepted and I’m not in the group. But I plan to give my seat up. Hope someone gets some good news 🙂 

• Upvote 3