2022-2023 APPLICATION CYCLE SCUHS

11 hours ago, Alishanicole said:

Congratulations on your invite to interview. Did they let you pick this date or did they just send the date of interview to you? I ask because I sent my acceptance email to confirm my invite and the responding email indicated they would send my interview date within a week or 2, so I was just curious.

I got an email last night for an interview scheduled on 02/08. They did not allow me to choose a date/time.

There is a section saying if you can not make the interview date/time provided to contact the admissions advisor about rescheduling.

Good luck everyone!

23 hours ago, Bdnguyen15 said:

I got an email last night for an interview scheduled on 02/08. They did not allow me to choose a date/time.

There is a section saying if you can not make the interview date/time provided to contact the admissions advisor about rescheduling.

Good luck everyone!

My interview was also scheduled for 02/08 🙂 I just got the e-mail yesterday and did notice the bottom where it said if this date doesn't work then it could be rescheduled. Wishing you the best of luck!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, PAStudent4458 said:

Hi Everyone,

I am a current student in this program and I just wanted to wish you all luck.

Make sure you nail this interview because it is weighted heavily when determining who will be offered a seat!

Can you give us any info as to what to expect in the interview? Types of questions? What type of format is it? How are you liking the program so far? How is the hybrid format? Thanks for any information you can provide 🙂

I received an email from the school stating CASPA incorrectly miscategorized one of my preqrequisites, and that I need to have them fix this before my application can be reviewed. Does anyone have any kind of experience with this kind of issue? Would appreciate the help.

Also feeling kind of bummed since with all the interviews going out my app is yet to be reviewed due to this. Should I give up hope 😕

Edited by thePAgirly

On 1/18/2023 at 6:43 PM, Alishanicole said:

Congratulations on your invite to interview. Did they let you pick this date or did they just send the date of interview to you? I ask because I sent my acceptance email to confirm my invite and the responding email indicated they would send my interview date within a week or 2, so I was just curious.

Hi, I'm so sorry! I just saw this. I was not able to pick my interview date. They gave me Jan 31 but I did have the option to reschedule if it didn't work. 

5 hours ago, thePAgirly said:

I received an email from the school stating CASPA incorrectly miscategorized one of my preqrequisites, and that I need to have them fix this before my application can be reviewed. Does anyone have any kind of experience with this kind of issue? Would appreciate the help.

Also feeling kind of bummed since with all the interviews going out my app is yet to be reviewed due to this. Should I give up hope 😕

SCU also reached out to be regarding a discrepancy earlier this year and once I clarified I got an interview invite! I wouldn’t give up hope

2 minutes ago, Prepa9696 said:

SCU also reached out to be regarding a discrepancy earlier this year and once I clarified I got an interview invite! I wouldn’t give up hope

What was the timeline of fixing the discrepancy and then getting the invite if you don't mind me asking? I'm in a similar situation

17 hours ago, ctbpa said:

What was the timeline of fixing the discrepancy and then getting the invite if you don't mind me asking? I'm in a similar situation

I received a similar email about a discrepancy in my paid clinical hours. The email about the discrepancy was sent to me on 1/12/23. I received my interview invitation on 1/22/23!

20 hours ago, Alishanicole said:

How did your interview go? Do you feel good about it? I have mine this coming Wednesday. Wishing you the best of luck and I hope you hear from them soon 🙂

I think it went well! The faculty were super friendly. Don't worry too much about it, I think you'll do great. Good luck! 

• Like 1