2022-2023 APPLICATION CYCLE SCUHS

20 minutes ago, Josh25 said:

I got the call a few hours ago but my phone was on silent because I was at work. They left a voicemail saying that I got accepted! I honestly cannot believe it 😭

That’s awesome, congrats!! I interviewed on 2/24 and still haven’t heard anything yet, so hoping soon! What time did you receive the call?

18 minutes ago, DeePA123 said:

That’s awesome, congrats!! I interviewed on 2/24 and still haven’t heard anything yet, so hoping soon! What time did you receive the call?

Thank you! good to luck u, i’m sure you’ll hear back soon! I received the call a little before noon today

Going into another week. If the Facebook group is accurate, it looks like there are only 7 seats left. I recall reading somewhere in this forum that they hope to fill the seats by April, which is right around the corner, and that all that have applied or interviewed will know something by June. Considering I applied in May last year, this has been just about a year long wait to hear something, anything. So I guess waiting a bit longer won't kill me, lol. #patientlywaiting

50 minutes ago, Alishanicole said:

Going into another week. If the Facebook group is accurate, it looks like there are only 7 seats left. I recall reading somewhere in this forum that they hope to fill the seats by April, which is right around the corner, and that all that have applied or interviewed will know something by June. Considering I applied in May last year, this has been just about a year long wait to hear something, anything. So I guess waiting a bit longer won't kill me, lol. #patientlywaiting

The Facebook page isn’t accurate! Someone from the admission committee said that there’s people in the Facebook group who have not been accepted into the program 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Josh25 said:

The Facebook page isn’t accurate! Someone from the admission committee said that there’s people in the Facebook group who have not been accepted into the program 

Thank you for this update!!! I was wondering about the accuracy of this number. I wonder why people who haven't been admitted are joining the group 🤔 Any idea how many in the group have actually been accepted? Congrats on your acceptance!