2022-2023 Application Cycle

6 hours ago, Emicjohnson said:

Anyone know if they wait until after interviews conclude next Thursday to start sending out acceptances? Or is there a rough estimate when they will go out?

"Applicants will receive email notification regarding their status by late December. All admissions decisions are final." 
Under the FINAL SELECTION OF CLASS section (https://bouve.northeastern.edu/physician-assistant/ms/admissions-tuition/)

12 hours ago, BabyFirefly25 said:

Ok, I'm guessing that if we haven't heard *anything* (no rejection email, no invitation to interview email), that we're basically rejected at this point? I don't understand why they would string us along until December without notifying us.

I would hang onto hope! (I think) they interview through all of November so we still might hear in the next week or so about an invite! I'm in the same boat as you and haven't heard anything yet either 🙂

• Like 5

6 hours ago, xhskdv said:

@FuturePA786 i logged onto the registration site right after the email was sent to sign up for interviews. Though i mightve gotten the link later and slots were already taken up!  

I do recall when I registered for interview dates/time sign up (within a few minutes of receiving said interview email, the dates only reached 11/4 at the latest. 

The first original email attachment did mention interview period ended 11/10.

This is just speculation, but I wager they did not want the end of DSL, Election Day, and/or possibly Veteran's day prep to throw wrenches in peoples' schedules (including our interviewers).

OR

There was that option for MPH interview, which we were instructed avoid. Hence the extra days were built in for the dual degree MPH applicants to interview with the MPH program.  

4 hours ago, Supersillywill said:

I do recall when I registered for interview dates/time sign up (within a few minutes of receiving said interview email, the dates only reached 11/4 at the latest. 

The first original email attachment did mention interview period ended 11/10.

This is just speculation, but I wager they did not want the end of DSL, Election Day, and/or possibly Veteran's day prep to throw wrenches in peoples' schedules (including our interviewers).

OR

There was that option for MPH interview, which we were instructed avoid. Hence the extra days were built in for the dual degree MPH applicants to interview with the MPH program.  

I interviewed for the MPH program and the options listed for my dates only went to 11/4 as well. I am assuming that was the last date?