2022-2023 Application Cycle

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello guys, I have a question. So the program requires for another 5000 character Personal Statement: "Explain how your goals for a PA career align with the Northeastern University PA Program’s mission, goals, and vision of educating clinicians who exhibit innovation, leadership, cultural humility, inter-professionalism, and compassion. You may discuss this broadly or focus on any with which you most identify" 

Do you guys write another PS or copy the PS that you already wrote for CASPA?

Thank you.

1 hour ago, AnnaDiem said:

Hello guys, I have a question. So the program requires for another 5000 character Personal Statement: "Explain how your goals for a PA career align with the Northeastern University PA Program’s mission, goals, and vision of educating clinicians who exhibit innovation, leadership, cultural humility, inter-professionalism, and compassion. You may discuss this broadly or focus on any with which you most identify" 

Do you guys write another PS or copy the PS that you already wrote for CASPA?

Thank you.

I wouldn't copy the same PS, they see your caspa essay, they're asking specifically how your goals align with their program's mission statement rather than why you want to be a PA

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/16/2022 at 3:29 PM, succulents123 said:

Does anyone else not have 2 clinically based recommendations? Unfortunately, I only have one but still really want to apply to Northeastern! 

Same! One of my LORs is my PCE supervisor, but another is a medical professional that was my supervisor in the past (non PCE) so I'm hoping they will still look at my app

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Keyes14 said:

Has anyone heard anything yet? Based on the last few cycle threads it seems that the first round of invites should have been sent out by now. Maybe next week 🤞

I haven't heard back yet but I'm hoping to soon! The website says that they plan to schedule interviews in October so we should be hearing soon, good luck!!

• Like 1

I went to an PA information session (this was in September) that Northeastern was hosting at my school, and they said they were running behind so they were not exactly sure when interviews were going to be conducted. But on their website "Interviews will be conducted virtually and are usually scheduled in mid-October." I am hoping we hear back something next week... Good luck everyone!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4