2022-2023 Application Cycle

1 minute ago, grapes1264 said:

Who all has not received a phone call and applied to the traditional program and when did you interview? Comment below! Do you guys think they are done with acceptances?

I applied to the traditional program and interviewed on 10/27. I have not received a call or email. 

I hope they're not done with acceptances because I really, really want to go to Northeastern. 

🤞🥺🤞

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, grapes1264 said:

Who all has not received a phone call and applied to the traditional program and when did you interview? Comment below! I interviewed Nov 3/4. Do you guys think they are done with acceptances? I'm trying my best to stay positive.

I interviewed 10/28 I don’t think they are done with acceptances though. My guy tells me to stay positive !!

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Prepa139022 said:

For those accepted, have you received your official CASPA email yet? 

Not yet, it will come. Professor Barry said in the next few days after THE CALL, we will receive the official with instructions on how to respond. We will have 2 weeks to accept or decline. 

For those of you still waiting on something I am pulling for you. pulling like a boss GIF

CORRECTION: I just received the letter. Have until Nov 30th.

Edited by Supersillywill
CORRECTION!
  • Thanks 1

For those of you who got the call + the emails with links with how to accept, were you guys able to find the button on that website to accept? I used my email associated with my CASPA and the pin code they gave me to activate the account through the link they gave, but when it opens up to the website I can't find where to select "Accept" and to pay the deposit. I don't know if I did something wrong or they just didn't put it up as an option on my account yet?