2022-2023 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, foreverstudent2022 said:

No word yet, I had emailed to ask a question last week and in the response they did say they are running behind but not how far behind 😕. Hoping to hear soon, the suspense is killing me haha

Same, I swear I'm checking this forum and my email an embarrassing amount of times per day.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/15/2022 at 1:52 PM, HLS6562 said:

Same, I swear I'm checking this forum and my email an embarrassing amount of times per day.

I am also checking it so often. Every time there is a new post, I think that it is people saying interview invitations went out and that I didn't receive one. Hopefully they go out soon!

• Like 1

Everyone's invite includes a "general overview session" on 10/27. We were informed that we will be notified later to schedule our individual interviews between 10/27 and 11/10. We have until the 23rd to accept, or the interview will be offered to someone else. It was phrased as if this is the only round of interviews they will be conducting, though those who don't reply or decline will be replaced. "We have concluded our review of the over 1800 applications we received during the 2022-2023 CASPA cycle and have selected applicants to offer interviews to for the Class of 2025."

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Aeiou said:

Everyone's invite includes a "general overview session" on 10/27. We were informed that we will be notified later to schedule our individual interviews between 10/27 and 11/10. We have until the 23rd to accept, or the interview will be offered to someone else. It was phrased as if this is the only round of interviews they will be conducting, though those who don't reply or decline will be replaced. "We have concluded our review of the over 1800 applications we received during the 2022-2023 CASPA cycle and have selected applicants to offer interviews to for the Class of 2025."

Thanks for that! Not looking too good for me having not received an invitation but there is hope people decline the offer and open up spots. Good luck with your interview!!

• Upvote 2