2022-2023 Application Cycle

Hi all, I was waitlisted as well. Is there any way for us to know what number we are on the waitlist out of how many? I wish they would tell us that so we at least had some idea of how potentially likely it is/was to move up etc.

Congratulations to all those accepted! This is such a hard and long journey! 

On 11/22/2022 at 6:44 PM, TM329 said:

Hi friend-

I think I know how you're feeling.  This has been my third cycle in a row applying to PA schools.  I've only been offered three interviews over these past three years applying to a dozen different schools (including this current cycle). I've felt like giving up on my dream so many times and I've hit some pretty low points in that stretch of time.  But each failure has given me another opportunity to be better than before, and as such, a better shot at succeeding.

And I am now happy to say that after 3 cycles of applying, I finally got my acceptance call at 7:15pm on the 14th!

My point in all of this, is to acknowledge that this road is (rightfully, and by necessity) a very very difficult one to travel, and it's certainly not for the faint of heart as you said- but, that's what makes it so sweet in the end when you finally do succeed. It also may give you some encouragement to know that you CAN succeed from nearly any starting point, no matter how low or hopeless it may seem at first, provided you continue to put in the hard work (as I assume you have) and keep the faith in your dream.  And trust me- if I can do it (I was a pretty mediocre student in undergrad), then anybody can do it! KNOW that you can. 

I say these things with respect and humility.  Good luck to you!

P.S. In the near future, you may be in a position to write this same kind of message to another who finds themselves in our same shoes- don't forget to turn around, reach out your hand, and pull them up too!

Thanks again for your kind words. I actually was accepted to MCPHS!! I a still in disbelief. Good luck to everyone still in the process. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...