2022-2023 APPLICATION

23 minutes ago, Chelsea2234 said:

Yes, of course, thank you! A better re-phrasing of my question might be: did you (anyone, in general) feel better prepared for interviews (with any school!) from books, professional mock interviews, watching videos, articles, etc. I am comfortable and confident in my interpersonal skills but have been debating paying for a mock interview since this will be my first of this type. 

It’s always good practice to do a mock interview. I personally would never pay for one. I’d have a healthcare professional practice with you. Someone you work with or a PA you shadowed. 

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, carolana3 said:

I’m right there with you. I’m trying to be patient since I know it’s a busy time of year, but looking at last years forum and this one so far, no one else has really waited this long 😞 

They called like two minutes after I posted that😅 I was accepted from the 10/18 interview!

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, ThePAchaser said:

Congratulations! Is Wake your top choice or do you know if you'll accept an offer at one of your other choices over this one?

I have some other offers, and if I'm being totally transparent, unfortunately it's all coming down to cost of attendance. I'm from the west coast though so if I can swing it, NC is for sure my first choice!  

Money to pay for these programs is something I personally think should be less taboo! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PAforumuser123 said:

So if the active applicant list isn’t a waitlist and students are still selected from there before the class is filled- is being placed on that still a good sign? Obviously the ideal would be to be selected right away.

It is good! I have been on the list since September. Doesn’t seem that anyone has been taken off of the list since 10/5/2022 according to the forum. Last year, some people were selected from it on 12/16, so I haven’t lost hope yet!

16 hours ago, futurepa6000 said:

Has anyone heard back from the 11/2 or 11/7 interview dates? I believe they said we'd hear back in 3-4 weeks after the interview but I still haven't heard anything 😕

I was put on the active applicant list from those interview dates but have heard nothing since

Edited by texprepap