2022-2023 APPLICATION

On 1/6/2023 at 2:16 PM, PassionateAboutPA said:

Did anyone accept the ELP offer? I accepted ELP Business in December and only know of one other person that did so far.

I chose to accept the Boone seat for a few reasons, one being that I'm a little older than the traditional applicant. If I could turn back the clock a few years, I definitely would've accepted the ELP offer. Coincidentally, I have a coworker who will be starting the management program, but she's not pre-PA. I'm sure you made the right decision for you!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I called about a week ago and Elise confirmed their class is currently full. She was able to say I'm in the top 1/3 of the waitlist (Interviewed in October).

Does anyone know if there is much movement off the waitlist this late in the process? Does Wake only offer ELP slots if they can also offer a seat in the current year's class or is there a chance to be offered an ELP slot and a seat for next year's class?

I am still crossing my fingers and hoping to receive a phone call 🙂

Edited by LocalMedic
  • Like 1