2022-2023 APPLICATION

7 hours ago, ABPA23 said:

I saw a couple of people received a scholarship and was wondering what kind it was and if you had to apply

It's based on pretty much all the reasons they consider you for admission to the program. I believe after you are admitted they consider and then they tell you at the same time that you get the phone call. So no you don't have to apply for it. 

Edited by batmagnet
  • Like 2

On 9/17/2022 at 5:18 PM, ERitsChar said:

@succulents123no, I don’t see how that would be fair. We all go into these interviews blind so you should prep and be yourself! 

To add on to this, there’s still a fair amount of people that were waitlisted from the first round of interviews and are fighting for a seat just like you. It’s not fair to them to give people an upper hand who interview later. We all deserve a fair shot. 🙂

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Gilliann said:

Does anyone feel comfortable elaborating on how much the scholarship offers are? I’m from the west coast and am trying to figure out (hypothetical) finances. 

I’m sure the amount varies per person. I would just wait to see if you even get offered one before trying to include it as a factor. 

• Like 1

Did anyone else receive an email from Wake today about "a technical issue with a group of our supplemental applications"?

I submitted my Wake Forest supplemental back in mid June. I never got a confirmation email, but I didn't think much of it since WF took several weeks to confirm my CASPA submission too. However, it turns out that the supplemental was never actually received by the program. Bummer!

Hi guys! My name is Diana, and I know you all are probably starting to hear back and getting interview invites and acceptances, congratulations! I am currently an ELP in the business school, so whoever is accepted will be in my PA cohort! But I wanted to put my info out there for anyone who wanted to ask questions about the MSM program at the School of Business and the ELP altogether. Or if you just need to talk to someone during the waiting period, feel free to reach out! My roommate is also currently in the PA program so I can try to be a resource for those questions too even though I myself am not in it yet. If you haven’t heard back, be patient and trust the process. I remember being devastated not getting in anywhere my first cycle, but It’s what got me here, and I wouldn’t trade it for anything! 

15 hours ago, dianaPA said:

Hi guys! My name is Diana, and I know you all are probably starting to hear back and getting interview invites and acceptances, congratulations! I am currently an ELP in the business school, so whoever is accepted will be in my PA cohort! But I wanted to put my info out there for anyone who wanted to ask questions about the MSM program at the School of Business and the ELP altogether. Or if you just need to talk to someone during the waiting period, feel free to reach out! My roommate is also currently in the PA program so I can try to be a resource for those questions too even though I myself am not in it yet. If you haven’t heard back, be patient and trust the process. I remember being devastated not getting in anywhere my first cycle, but It’s what got me here, and I wouldn’t trade it for anything! 

Thank you for sharing your pathway to PA school, and for being open to others!

On 9/26/2022 at 9:45 PM, ErSePA said:

Did anyone else receive an email from Wake today about "a technical issue with a group of our supplemental applications"?

I submitted my Wake Forest supplemental back in mid June. I never got a confirmation email, but I didn't think much of it since WF took several weeks to confirm my CASPA submission too. However, it turns out that the supplemental was never actually received by the program. Bummer!

I'm so sorry that's happened (nightmare fuel). Were you able to resubmit your secondary ahead of the deadline?

Hey everyone! Huge congrats to those accepted and good luck to those still interviewing and/or waiting to hear!! I was added to the “active applicant” list after the 8/15 interview, and am just wondering if anyone can provide some details regarding interview dates since then / dates for those upcoming? This is probably not a very fruitful endeavour, but I’ve been accepted to a program that starts in January (of COURSE one of the handful of programs that don’t start in typical summer/fall months) and trying to just keep track as the months get closer to January….Wake is one one of my top choices in the pipeline, but of course as it gets closer to January (barring something else falls into place between now and then) i have to start thinking about a cut off date for when i need to commit to what i have in place…sorry for the lengthy explanation, but i really appreciate any insight you all may have / any advice from students as to whether this is something i should mention to admissions or if best to continue to ride it out? Thanks I’m advance for any who can help!

6 hours ago, Iveywags said:

Hey everyone! Huge congrats to those accepted and good luck to those still interviewing and/or waiting to hear!! I was added to the “active applicant” list after the 8/15 interview, and am just wondering if anyone can provide some details regarding interview dates since then / dates for those upcoming? This is probably not a very fruitful endeavour, but I’ve been accepted to a program that starts in January (of COURSE one of the handful of programs that don’t start in typical summer/fall months) and trying to just keep track as the months get closer to January….Wake is one one of my top choices in the pipeline, but of course as it gets closer to January (barring something else falls into place between now and then) i have to start thinking about a cut off date for when i need to commit to what i have in place…sorry for the lengthy explanation, but i really appreciate any insight you all may have / any advice from students as to whether this is something i should mention to admissions or if best to continue to ride it out? Thanks I’m advance for any who can help!

Hey! I totally understand this and am in a very similar position. I can’t speak to whether you should tell admissions, but what I’ve heard from others is that forfeiting deposits/having to make a decision before you know if you get into another school are just some of the pitfalls in the application cycle that are somewhat unavoidable 😕 

I can say that I was offered an interview last week and it looks like the last interview date may be 10/18, but I’m not positive others won’t be opened up. Hopefully that helps a little bit and congratulations on your other acceptance!!