2022-2023 APPLICATION

To those who have interviewed, I know they are panel style. Would anyone mind sharing if you were interviewed alongside other applicants or if it was individual with several faculty? I've had a panel interview for a job before, but it was just me with several people that worked there. Not trying to ask for details since we're all technically competitors. Just wonder if anyone would be willing to share that piece of info. Thanks! 🙂

18 minutes ago, STBD25 said:

To those who have interviewed, I know they are panel style. Would anyone mind sharing if you were interviewed alongside other applicants or if it was individual with several faculty? I've had a panel interview for a job before, but it was just me with several people that worked there. Not trying to ask for details since we're all technically competitors. Just wonder if anyone would be willing to share that piece of info. Thanks! 🙂

We all go into it blindly, just practice and you’ll do fine. 🙂 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PassionateAboutPA said:

@KatyPA37 did you already interview?

Hey, no I haven't; but I'm hopeful for an invitation to though! I see you have - that's great! Positive vibes to you, and everyone, who has already interviewed and are still waiting to hear the outcome. Honestly, it seems that as long as there's no rejection email you're still a candidate: so think positively!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, jennuine said:

For those who got accepted (congratulations btw), did you receive an email after the call? I received the phone call yesterday, but I have not received anything afterwards...

I had an email that said my portal had been updated- I was accepted to the emerging leaders program as well, though, so I don't know if that changes anything because my offer letter was first from the school of business. However, I only accepted the direct PA admission and have not gotten an updated email/letter from just the PA school yet. that may be coming in a few days!