2022-2023 CASPA application cycle. Class of 2025

I’m piggybacking off Sierra’s post in regards to not receiving all of the other supplementals from all of the Nova campuses. I only received Orlando’s, however I received a phone call from Ft Lauderdale stating my application is now being moved for faculty review. Does anyone else know that applied to all four of the campuses should I be receiving three more? I’m just as confused as most people in the forum. While reading all of the forum posts it seems like this program is very unorganized. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MikeyBoi said:

I’m piggybacking off Sierra’s post in regards to not receiving all of the other supplementals from all of the Nova campuses. I only received Orlando’s, however I received a phone call from Ft Lauderdale stating my application is now being moved for faculty review. Does anyone else know that applied to all four of the campuses should I be receiving three more? I’m just as confused as most people in the forum. While reading all of the forum posts it seems like this program is very unorganized. 

I applied to 3 of the campuses (not Jacksonville) on July 9, and I received all three supplementals on July 19. 

15 hours ago, MikeyBoi said:

You have to apply to all 4 campuses separately including supplementals. When I applied they sent them out at different times.

On 8/25/2022 at 11:26 PM, SierraMohr said:

Hey Guys,

I submitted my CASPA application last week for all 4 Nova schools and received a supplemental email from Orlando but none of the other. Could I just add the other schools or should I wait until I get an email?

So I just got off the phone with Judy in admissions. The same thing happened to me and I was super confused. I only received a supplemental from Orlando. Once you're CASPA is verified, you should receive a separate automatic email from each campus with the supplemental application. I think there's a glitch though. She told me to go back into apply.nova.edu and create a new grad application for each campus. 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, FuturPAS said:

Just finished. It went well. We started with a group discussion and then move to individual interviews with a panel of three. At end, we talked to some students.

Did everyone wear masks and bring bags? How long was the individual interview and how long was the group discussion?

34 minutes ago, FutPA22 said:

Did everyone wear masks and bring bags? How long was the individual interview and how long was the group discussion?

I did virtual. But there were 6 people in person. They were not wearing mask. The group one is 10 minutes to discuss one question. The individual one is about 30 minutes. But you still have to wait for everyone to be interviewed. Lastly, at 12pm, we talked with the students.

47 minutes ago, FuturPAS said:

I did virtual. But there were 6 people in person. They were not wearing mask. The group one is 10 minutes to discuss one question. The individual one is about 30 minutes. But you still have to wait for everyone to be interviewed. Lastly, at 12pm, we talked with the students.

Did you feel like the interview was overall easy, average/what you expected, or hard? Thanks for responding!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, FutPA22 said:

Did you feel like the interview was overall easy, average/what you expected, or hard? Thanks for responding!

I thought it was going to be 3 individual interviews not panel. all the questions were not what I prepared for and two of them caught me off guard. But they were not hard. Overall, it was relax and just have a conversation with them. I did not like the part where we have to wait for almost 3 hrs in the zoom room. But overall, just focus on on your delivery.