2022-2023 CASPA application cycle. Class of 2025

Hi guys… so I applied in may and completed supplemental in June. The school called me end of June to tell me everything’s been submitted to admissions. It is now august and I have not heard anything…and I see many people are getting interviews. Is anyone else in the same boat as me? I’m a little disappointed because I think my stats were ok for this school: 

300 gre 

3.8 cum & science 

2300 patient hours, etc. 

does anyone have any idea what’s going on?? Is anyone else experiencing the same thing? I’m scared to email them because I don’t want to seem demanding or too eager 

1 hour ago, FuturePA20255 said:

Hi guys… so I applied in may and completed supplemental in June. The school called me end of June to tell me everything’s been submitted to admissions. It is now august and I have not heard anything…and I see many people are getting interviews. Is anyone else in the same boat as me? I’m a little disappointed because I think my stats were ok for this school: 

300 gre 

3.8 cum & science 

2300 patient hours, etc. 

does anyone have any idea what’s going on?? Is anyone else experiencing the same thing? I’m scared to email them because I don’t want to seem demanding or too eager 

Hey! Your stats are phenomenal actually!! Honestly, I wouldn't stress too much. Yes, they're giving out 'interviews' but they don't even have any scheduled interview dates picked out yet. It sounds like they're still working on some organizational behind the scenes stuff. If you still haven't received an invite, I would consider emailing mid October after interviews have officially begun.

1 hour ago, FuturePA20255 said:

300 gre 

3.8 cum & science 

2300 patient hours, etc. 

im in the same boat haha

3 hours ago, FuturePA20255 said:

300 gre 

3.8 cum & science 

2300 patient hours, etc. 

Same boat here hehe !! And similar stats so I guess we have to wait for now which is definitely not a fun game at all !!! Best of luck ! 

• Like 1

Hey guys, 

I applied to the Novas in early June then completed the supplemental application 06/20. I noticed a few things that were off with the supplemental application.

I sent my college transcripts to CASPA but not through the supplemental portal and they are not on the Nova supplemental portal; should I try to quickly sent them to each school? 

I also noticed that only 2 of my recommendations are on the Nova supplemental when I have 5 on CASPA. Is anyone else experiencing this?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PA008 said:

Hey guys, 

I applied to the Novas in early June then completed the supplemental application 06/20. I noticed a few things that were off with the supplemental application.

I sent my college transcripts to CASPA but not through the supplemental portal and they are not on the Nova supplemental portal; should I try to quickly sent them to each school? 

I also noticed that only 2 of my recommendations are on the Nova supplemental when I have 5 on CASPA. Is anyone else experiencing this?

On the NOVA supplemental website, my college transcript is not there and only 2 of my LOR are there even though I submitted 4 on CASPA. They called me 2 weeks after submitting the supplemental to let me know they were reviewing it. I asked if there was anything else that I needed to do and they told me no. They said and that I would hear back in 4-6 weeks. 

22 minutes ago, PA008 said:

Hey guys, 

Nova only care about the two healthcare letters. The transcript section will say not received. Mine is still like that and I received an invite 

On 8/10/2022 at 9:54 AM, FuturePA20255 said:

300 gre 

3.8 cum & science 

2300 patient hours, etc. 

We have kinda similar stats for hours and gre but you have a much higher gpa than me and I haven’t heard anything back either about interviews. I have so much anxiety because this is top choice school. 

On 8/17/2022 at 8:36 PM, FuturePA310 said:

is anyone interviewing Oct 6??

On 8/18/2022 at 5:47 AM, FuturePA310 said:

Yay!! See you there 🙂

I'm so bummed I didn't get a spot until November. Saw the email two hours after it came in and all of October was already gone. Please do report back how it went and what it looked like! Fingers crossed we all end up being class mates!

Hi friends I received an interview invite and I wanted to share my stats. I applied mid June, got my call in July, invitation on Aug 1st. I’m pretty average in some things but i think my app is pretty well rounded.

GRE 296 

cGPA 3.69

sGPA 3.41

PCE 1800 at time of app 

HCE around 1900 

Non healthcare related work I think around 1500 from tons of food experience  

Leadership around 600 

Tons of extra curriculars

LORs were from an MD, a PA that i worked very closely with, my current office manager, and my advisor for one of the orgs I was in that I had an exec position in. She and I were also super close. 

I’m excited! Out here to support my low GRE scorers 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1