2022-2023 CASPA application cycle. Class of 2025

On 7/13/2022 at 7:20 PM, CariCarina said:

it took only a day for me. Did you get it?

Hi! Yes I received it and submitted! Thank you. 

I’m a re-applicant (applied way too late last cycle) and sent my GRE scores from my last application. I’m wondering if I need to resend them? Anyone know? 

19 hours ago, Debbie0203 said:

Hi! Yes I received it and submitted! Thank you. 

I’m a re-applicant (applied way too late last cycle) and sent my GRE scores from my last application. I’m wondering if I need to resend them? Anyone know? 

Hi, I also submitted Monday and still haven't gotten my supplemental link - when did you get yours?

On 6/20/2022 at 6:09 PM, PAMeli said:

Hey guys, I am a bit confused. CASPA verified my entire application including transcripts and letters of recommendation and I already paid back in May for the application to be sent to NOVA. Today I receive the supplemental application from NOVA which I completed and paid for already. However, after the completing the application the status of it says 'Action required'. When I click on this it says they have not received my CASPA application, GRE scores, and letters of recommendation. CASPA shows that they already sent my application and GRE online shows that test scores were sent. Am I missing something here? Why didn't NOVA receive this information yet when I sent it back in May.... Also, Do I need to mail them the letter of recommendation even though its verified in CASPA application?

How long did it take to resolve? I submitted over a week ago and all my CASPA data is still on "not received." 

Did you end up doing anything? Thanks!

1 hour ago, Majesticu said:

Cgpa 3.57

Sgpa 3.4

PCE 2000+

Shadowing: 20

They havnt released interview dates yet, but will sometime in August. I would apply sooner rather than later unless you are waiting on finishing classes you need to boost your gpa.

Do you mind sharing your GRE score?

I received a call today stating they did not receive my official GRE scores but I sent them the day of the test. I called ETS and they confirmed they were sent, I also reported the scores on CASPA but nova claims they don’t have them. Has anyone gone through this issue and any ideas on how I resolve it? 

4 hours ago, tPAS2023 said:

Congrats!!! Do you mind sharing your stats?

Thank you!! Side note, I had a whole year's worth of C's my junior year when I was going through it so don't lose hope!

GRE:308

GPA: 3.57

sGPA: 3.46

Shadowing ~ 250 split halfway between PA and MD

DPC~ 750 really solid hours as an MA, 2500 hours as a chiro assistant that Im not sure if the program counts 

HCE~ 900hrs

anything else just ask! 🙂

• Like 1