2022-2023 CASPA application cycle. Class of 2025

2 hours ago, FuturePA310 said:

I just called again; someone new answered and this time they said that my app will be considered with whatever I have now, and once I finish that last prereq i will just need to send in the final transcript. 

Hoping that this is the actual and final answer.

Thank you for your help!!! 

You will be considered for an interview, you just won’t get an invite until the class is completed. Pretty much, they will

review your app, but won’t interview you with a pending prerequisite.

Hey guys, I am a bit confused. CASPA verified my entire application including transcripts and letters of recommendation and I already paid back in May for the application to be sent to NOVA. Today I receive the supplemental application from NOVA which I completed and paid for already. However, after the completing the application the status of it says 'Action required'. When I click on this it says they have not received my CASPA application, GRE scores, and letters of recommendation. CASPA shows that they already sent my application and GRE online shows that test scores were sent. Am I missing something here? Why didn't NOVA receive this information yet when I sent it back in May.... Also, Do I need to mail them the letter of recommendation even though its verified in CASPA application?

18 hours ago, Aleena01 said:

Do we have to send a separate official college transcript to nova because it says on the status page from the supplemental application that it was not receive but everything else was. 

No you don’t! Everything is through CASPA. The only thing you have to send is GRE scores.

• Like 1

Hey everyone! I know there's been several questions regarding the supplemental app / NSU site application updates but just wanted to see if anyone else is having this problem or if this is typical? I submitted my supplemental application last week 6/22, received a confirmation email stating it was received, and then the following day received a new email with link to complete the supplemental app. So...I called admissions and they confirmed it takes a few days to process, but I logged in today, and it still shows "Action Needed" with everything "not received" except the supplemental fee....anyone else run into this or know how long it usually takes for this to be pushed over into review? 

5 minutes ago, Iveywags said:

Hey everyone! I know there's been several questions regarding the supplemental app / NSU site application updates but just wanted to see if anyone else is having this problem or if this is typical? I submitted my supplemental application last week 6/22, received a confirmation email stating it was received, and then the following day received a new email with link to complete the supplemental app. So...I called admissions and they confirmed it takes a few days to process, but I logged in today, and it still shows "Action Needed" with everything "not received" except the supplemental fee....anyone else run into this or know how long it usually takes for this to be pushed over into review? 

Hi ! I submitted my supplemental application just today and had the same question because only the application fee was “received” so I did some research and read from past forums that it’s something typical. From what I understood, we do not need to send all these supplemental information again. They’re are able to link CASPA to our supplemental application, and from what I read, it might take up to two weeks. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Anni2022 said:

Hi ! I submitted my supplemental application just today and had the same question because only the application fee was “received” so I did some research and read from past forums that it’s something typical. From what I understood, we do not need to send all these supplemental information again. They’re are able to link CASPA to our supplemental application, and from what I read, it might take up to two weeks. 

Ok awesome, thanks Anni! I thought that may be the case but you can never be too sure with these things lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FuturPAS said:

I received an invite today.

I am surprised since I still have pending prerequisite.

That’s so exciting ! Congratulations and best of luck ! May I please ask when did you submit your supplemental application ? And if you had to submit any other documentation besides CASPA and supplemental app ? 

1 hour ago, Anni2022 said:

That’s so exciting ! Congratulations and best of luck ! May I please ask when did you submit your supplemental application ? And if you had to submit any other documentation besides CASPA and supplemental app ? 

Received supplemental 6/17th, submitted 6/18th. Received phone call about review process 6/23rd

On 7/5/2022 at 7:09 PM, Aleena01 said:

@FuturPAS would you be comfortable sharing your stats and congrats!!

GPA: 3.8

PCE: 5k

HCE:500

volunteer:460

GRE: 302 AWA 4 . 

letters: 2 RN, 1PA, 1 scien prof, 1 pastor( I volunteer at the church and oversee the cleaning duties. He wrote a leadership letter, not a character letter)

shadowing: 2PAs, 1MD, 1 surgeon. 120 hours

Personal statement: I used Reddit a lot and PAlife.

On 7/4/2022 at 9:07 PM, FuturPAS said:

Received supplemental 6/17th, submitted 6/18th. Received phone call about review process 6/23rd

Congrats! That' so exciting!

I submitted my CASPA app and am waiting for the supplemental. Could you tell me what the supplemental entails? Are there essays to write and if so, do you remember the prompt? I'd like to work on that while waiting. Thank you so much!

1 hour ago, CariCarina said:

Congrats! That' so exciting!

I submitted my CASPA app and am waiting for the supplemental. Could you tell me what the supplemental entails? Are there essays to write and if so, do you remember the prompt? I'd like to work on that while waiting. Thank you so much!

It was pretty much copy and paste from the CASPA supplemental questions for Ft Lauderdale campus! A few other things were asked (what other schools did you apply to) but no real essay prompts 🙂