2022-2023 Application Cycle

Hey pals! For those of you guys who have received an interview invite, were you able to see if there are multiple dates or other spots available? Also, if you are invited to an interview, is the second part of the interview guaranteed or is it dependent on your performance in the first part? Thank you!!

I’m sorry to those rejected and hope you have much success with other programs.

Anyone else waiting to hear back? My hope is dwindling 

My last name is near the end of the alphabet and I am convincing myself they are sending rejections in alphabetical order lol

Edited by hedgehog

8 minutes ago, hedgehog said:

My last name is near the end of the alphabet and I am convincing myself they are sending rejections in alphabetical order lol

Still holding onto the tiny bit of hope I have left! My last name is also in the latter half of the alphabet; if your theory is correct we should hear soon?

8 minutes ago, hedgehog said:

I’m still waiting also. My last name starts with M, so pretty middle of the road. I received confirmation from them on 7/12. I have no idea what to think. 

2 minutes ago, Musaom said:

I’m still waiting also. My last name starts with M, so pretty middle of the road. I received confirmation from them on 7/12. I have no idea what to think. 

I also received on 7/12. M gives me hope that my theory is wrong. I’m S. Just feels so weird that they are coming out in these little clusters. Fingers crossed for all of us

Edited by hedgehog
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, hedgehog said:

I also received on 7/12. M gives me hope that my theory is wrong. I’m S. Just feels so weird that they are coming out in these little clusters. Fingers crossed for all of us

My last name starts with R and I haven’t heard anything. Really curious to see if your theory is correct!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Emdecc said:

I also got my confirmation on 7/12... I think we are all just in the same batch and they are working through them in the order they were processed. I am also an M last name btw.

I wouldn’t say it’s by process date, at this point I can’t remember, but I don’t think Stanford is a rolling admissions program. I applied 5/1 last name M. I still haven’t heard.