2022-2023 Application Cycle

2 hours ago, anghwang said:

received a rejection last night 😞 good luck to everyone else in this cycle!

1 hour ago, hedgehog said:

Oh man, I’m sorry. I hope you luck with the rest of your applications!! Rejections hurt but we won’t remember them when we are PAs 🙂

Best it luck to you both ! Remember “no” means “Next, Option”! Keep your heads up ! 

• Like 2

Just received an email today 10/09 for no interview invite. A little interested in what the process for admissions is. I had applied in late May (05/29)  however took my CASPER on July 6. I'm thinking they would only start reviewing applications if those are all completed.

Good luck to everyone! You are all amazing. 

• Like 1

Rejected just now. Low GPA non-traditional applicant but recently graduated with a near 4.0 in my Masters program (+ past 60 units) to show my recent academic potential.

cGPA -2.5

sGPA- 2.3

Masters GPA - 3.97

Post bacc GPA - 3.9

Scored in the 4th quartile for CASPER. PCE 4552 hours, leadership 792 hours, shadowing 24 hours, extracurriculars 210 hours. Did all of this while working full time, taking more than full time classes, and raising my son. Not sure what kind of applicant they are looking for but I'm going to try and improve my numbers for next year's cycle. Good luck to everyone else still in the running!

Edited by Ecaparoso
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, mykap said:

still waiting but trying not to get my hopes up lol

I know. I wish I understood the process of how they let people know. Part of me has been telling myself that if I were to get an interview, it would have happened on Friday but now I’m convincing myself that there is a reason I haven’t been denied yet.

But who knows

Edited by hedgehog

3 minutes ago, hedgehog said:

I know. I wish I understood the process of how they let people know. Part of me has been telling myself that if I were to get an interview, it would have happened on Friday but now I’m convincing myself that there is a reason I haven’t been denied yet.

But who knows

Not hearing yet means there's still hope. Could go any possible way. But it's not a no yet...

I just hope it's not more weeks of nothing because that leaves so much room for us to talk ourselves in circles!

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, SSPrePA said:

Not hearing yet means there's still hope. Could go any possible way. But it's not a no yet...

I just hope it's not more weeks of nothing because that leaves so much room for us to talk ourselves in circles!

Yeah I am optimistic that won’t be the case. At least according to last years group but I guess no point in fully trusting that 

I have a feeling that us no-response people might get an email saying we are on the "waitlist to interview." It looks like last year they first sent out rejections, then interview invites, then the interview waitlist. They might be waiting until the clock runs out for the people who were offered interviews to either accept or decline so they can fill all of the interview slots before making the waitlist official. Just my thoughts, but here I am talking myself in circles... 🙃

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3