2022-2023 Application Cycle

7 hours ago, luckycharms said:

Calls are starting to trickle out this week! Anybody hear back yet? 

I saw a post on the prepa subreddit where someone got an acceptance call yesterday (Mon 11.7). They mentioned that they haven't gotten an acceptance email yet, so keep an eye on your phones.

22 hours ago, Hfjnfjfjf said:

Congrats!! When did you interview?

22 hours ago, Kosmos said:

Congrats! I recognize your name from the Yale board so theres a decent chance I've seen you since I also interviewed both there and here! Committed to Stanford?

20 hours ago, MissPA333 said:

Congratulations! When did you receive a call? I am wondering if they are still happening! 🙂

Thank you all! I interviewed on the 20th of October. Got a call around 10 AM PST.

Not sure what to choose between the two schools…if you have any advice, would love to hear!

On 11/15/2022 at 11:54 PM, paapplicant18 said:

Hello all! Congrats to those who have received acceptances 🙂 Has anyone tried to accept their offer in the Stanford system? I was able to set up my account, but I'm having trouble figuring out what to do next. The instructions say to go to Forms to find a link, but I can't find it. Is anyone else having trouble? Thanks!

Hey there! After you set up your account, it takes about 24 hours for the system to update. Then with you ID log into Stanford's Axess Login! You should be able to accept the offer in their system there.