UPitt Hybrid

11 hours ago, PA9008 said:

I just noticed they removed the school off CASPA to apply to when the deadline was originally April 1st of 2022. I hope they haven't filled all their seats. I am hoping I get the chance to interview even though I applied late.🙁

They moved their deadline up to december 10th for some reason. As long as you applied before december 10th at 12pm EST your app will still be considered.

• Like 1

On 12/11/2021 at 3:17 PM, Skim81194 said:

Congratulations. How was the interview?! And Do you have any tips to share with us for the interview? And how was the writing section? 
Thanks  

Thank you!!! The interview was good. They make you feel very comfortable. Just be yourself. I know everyone says that but that’s truly what the program is trying to do, get to know you. The writing section sounds more uncomfortable than it really is. Just be confident in yourself, you will be fine. Good luck!!! 

• Like 1

Shout out to everyone who interviewed this morning!  It was a pleasure meeting everyone, including the faculty - they were so supportive and encouraging.  I thought the interview format was excellent - not overly formal, definitely more conversational, and I really enjoyed the group interviews which I was not expecting.  I was sweating during the essay, though - I'm not a great writer under time pressure 🙂  

Now the wait begins!!  Hope to call you classmates soon!!

• Upvote 2

I also got my acceptance email today! So excited!! However, not going to lie, just a little nervous about how they will be choosing our clinical sites (ie. How far we will be having to drive to them, how much input we might have with choosing sites, etc?). Also, I got really good with online learning during the pandemic and finishing out my senior year via the computer, just worried about PA school online as I have gotten some negative comments from some of the providers I work with 😕. The plus side, I’m super excited about this program and how it will work for my family’s schedule! Anyone else having the same feelings?

• Like 1

Guest Adalexia
On 12/16/2021 at 8:38 PM, VQueenNerd said:

😐 Waitlisted... we shall see from now till January 2023.

Don't lose hope! You're still in the game. Much better than a rejection, it means they are interested in you still. I was selected from the waitlist about 3 weeks after getting the notification.